Sponsored

Help! I am not in love with the GT350R Sound!

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I tried to find a comparison on the YouTube between the GT350 and the R’s exhaust note, can’t find it.
The audios I’ve heard, I’m not getting the raspyness you are all talking about, maybe my hearing is shot. My GT350 sounds amazing to me and from what I’ve heard the R is just more of the same, just a little louder.
Good luck on your quest to modify to the perfect note you’re looking for.
Do me a favor though, please record the before and after so we can hear the differences.
Sponsored

OP
OP

xplotus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
The GT350 utilizes a flat plane crank and a different firing order. The sound you are after with the Boss simply will not happen, and this is the reason the GT350 sounds the way it does. You can go the full ARH system with resonators like others have said, but other than this I think you are out of options to truly change the sound besides maybe a magnaflow catback which changes the sound in a bad way to me.
If I wasn't abundantly clear, yes, I am very familar with the differences. It won't sounds like the BOSS, but I should sounds good in its own way. Gotta experiment with some stuff, I guess.