Sponsored

I am so NOT messing with this car.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
You're trolling this board for one reason, you want a GT350. And you want one more than what you have now. And you obviously envy those who have one by trying to discount its awesomeness by comparing it to a GT with a blower. Your argument is weak. Do not take that sauce to the county fair...:D
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed his obvious trolling and baiting.

Gotta love internet tough guys LMAO.
Seriously, what a damn joke lol. You'd think some of these guys are Camaro owners.

The OP, I'm with you. I'm buying the GT350 because it's just about everything I would want in a car. Im no longer interested in heavily modding cars when a heavily modded factory version(with a warranty) is available. But I also understand the mod bug is a terrible incurable disease for many, regardless of how well the car comes from the factory.
Sponsored

Bobne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
I removed the clutch spring, will do window tint, clear bra, maybe get rid of the resonators and that's it. There's really nothing left to do that will do a hell of a lot of anything imo. Tires for track days and that's it. Those who want more power, go buy a GT500 or a Hellcat. Otherwise you're just going to jack up your car.

Ya know, I'm saying the same thing. I've modded every Mustang I've owned--heavily--, but I'm saying I'm not going to do anything to my GT 350. I don't know if I can stick to that though... I put over $23k in my '13 Boss, and it had 731hp, and I STILL got tired of it!
I'm tinting the windows, putting a clear front bra on it (I live in the country on a gravel road), and that's it!!! :)

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
You're trolling this board for one reason, you want a GT350. And you want one more than what you have now. And you obviously envy those who have one by trying to discount its awesomeness by comparing it to a GT with a blower. Your argument is weak. Do not take that sauce to the county fair...:D
Here is the thing. Yes I would love a GT350 if I had the money. Does having a cheaper GT making me a less of a person than you with a GT350? From your tone it seems like it. Here is the thing, be humble when you have better things. Don't act like a d-bag telling everybody that your car is the best of the best and anything less is just piece of crap. We get it you have a nice car. No need to shout about it every single day just like this thread.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Here is the thing. Yes I would love a GT350 if I had the money. Does having a cheaper GT making me a less of a person than you with a GT350? From your tone it seems like it. Here is the thing, be humble when you have better things. Don't act like a d-bag telling everybody that your car is the best of the best and anything less is just piece of crap. We get it you have a nice car. No need to shout about it every single day just like this thread.
You're completely ridiculous. A guy started the post by saying he likes his GT350 the way it is and finds it great, you make a passive aggressive comment and somebody makes a GT w/ blower comment and then suddenly GT350 owners are acting like d-bags.

WE GET IT, YOU LOVE YOUR GT. No need to come into the GT350 subforum and let us know about it by trolling any post that might make some comparison between the cars.

OP
OP
Rated R

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Don't act like a d-bag telling everybody that your car is the best of the best and anything less is just piece of crap. We get it you have a nice car. No need to shout about it every single day just like this thread.
Not until you posted thinly veiled resentment did I respond to you in that way. If anyone directs envy or resentment my way I typically show no mercy. I work hard for what I have.

I have the opinion that the GT350 is very good out of the box and I have no need to improve it at this time. I posted my thoughts, because I did it does not mean that I think I'm better than you. Stop playing the victim and look at it another way. If you want one, you can have one. Make decisions, work harder, better or smarter etc. Spending your energy on that instead of wasting your energy on resenting others who have what you want will serve you better.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Well put Randy.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Stop playing the victim and look at it another way. If you want one, you can have one. Make decisions, work harder, better or smarter etc. Spending your energy on that instead of wasting your energy on resenting others who have what you want will serve you better.
Still at it seems like. Need a group hug?

MastrHU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
Randy, I'm sure we all work hard for our toys and parts of your last statement ring true. The problem with the first post is the "Those who want more power, go buy a GT500 or a Hellcat. Otherwise you're just going to jack up your car" statement. It's great you find your car perfect the way it is, but there are those who will always find improvement for any car. I enjoy the GT350 out the box but will enjoy modding it more when the time comes. Whether you meant it or not, I think your post had some GT350 mod folks take a defensive stance. Not that it's a bad debate, it's just not everyone can keep it civil. :cheers:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Randy Pobst's only complaint or desire with the GT350R is more power. For people to suggest it needs more power should really take it to the track (real track aka road course) and from there be the judge of needing more hp, 600+ or whatever.

A good example is the gen IV viper acr (2008-2010), some owners (VOA forum) can do really fast lap times 1:35 or less at Laguna Seca. Then there are the typical average owners that do 1:40+. That car mind you has 600hp, more downforce, wider tires, weighing in around 3400lbs. These average drivers can't muster anything better than 40's at LS.

It's all different strokes, I must admit, seeing a blower on a 350 would be bad ass, but for me? I'd be fine with just getting full exhaust and weight reduction, and oh yea, that R wing!!!!

OP
OP
Rated R

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Still at it seems like. Need a group hug?
Let me guess, you hate your boss, and everything is his fault? Or every problem you have is someone else's fault, amirite...?

Randy, I'm sure we all work hard for our toys and parts of your last statement ring true. The problem with the first post is the "Those who want more power, go buy a GT500 or a Hellcat. Otherwise you're just going to jack up your car" statement. It's great you find your car perfect the way it is, but there are those who will always find improvement for any car. I enjoy the GT350 out the box but will enjoy modding it more when the time comes. Whether you meant it or not, I think your post had some GT350 mod folks take a defensive stance. Not that it's a bad debate, it's just not everyone can keep it civil. :cheers:
I get it. It was directed at myself for the most part I guess. In my experience mods are never really dialed. Cons typically outweigh the pros. It's best to just save your money and work for what you really want rather than mod something to try to make into something you could have sacrificed for in the first place.

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Gotta have money for mods, the major drawback is when it comes to selling time. You would be very lucky to get half of what you spent on mods.
$6k supercharger selling for what $3k, and what about the install and tune? So money spent to run that blower and in the end selling is a major draw back for me.
I just sold the rear brake kit from a 2013 gt500. I ended up selling locally, but to ship a 60lb+ item was like $80 ground. I'm dreading the day I sell my forgestar wheels and tires, gonna take a big hit. But that's what we do, you gotta pay to play!!

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Finally someone who has read all the OPs posts.

My whole point to the OP was you shouldn't make statements putting someone down because they didn't buy the same model, and don't tell someone if they mod their car it's jacked up now.

In the end Randy...congrats on an awesome ride stock or otherwise:cheers:

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
Yeah, please, make more aggressive statements like this. You're great for the "scene".
I am great for the scene, because I wouldn't talk down to someone based on the model or cost of their car. Not an Internet tough guy at all, and hopefully I will see you someday at Cars And Coffee Scottsdale:cheers:

What I said was correct...if you acted like that at a car meet vs an Internet forum it would be a problem for anyone.

MastrHU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
I would hope most of us know that mods are a money pit, that's the price you pay. I didn't buy the GT350 for track use, it's a street car and garage queen for me. I've put my Supra on the Nurburgring and rode a M6 taxi on it, so that was enough for me. Pucker factor was too much for me to handle, although I have some awesome pics. :) I think the majority of us tech pack owners will never put the car on a road track. We can all agree that the GT350 is indeed a great driving car on the street and the track. :ford:

OP
OP
Rated R

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Finally someone who has read all the OPs posts.

My whole point to the OP was you shouldn't make statements putting someone down because they didn't buy the same model, and don't tell someone if they mod their car it's jacked up now.

In the end Randy...congrats on an awesome ride stock or otherwise:cheers:
As should someone who resents those who have a GT350 not discount them by saying a mere blower and coil overs are an equivalent. That is resentful and disingenuous. If you like your mods you can have your mods. If you're content with them it shouldn't matter what I or anyone else says about them. I wouldn't have stated what I did if some resentful GT owner didn't ask for it.
Sponsored