gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
I got their splitter rods and gt350 trackpack wicker bill both on sale with no issues. The wicker bill even came with the drill bit for the rivnuts so they seem good to go for me, still have to install both
You order the upgraded hardware kit? Read the riv nuts 10/32 should be replaced at minimum.
Sponsored

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
You order the upgraded hardware kit? Read the riv nuts 10/32 should be replaced at minimum.
did not know this was a thing, what's wrong with the one's it comes with?

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Do you have a screen shot of your order as placed, as in " in cart, but not checked out.
I always do this, and screen shot the order once finished.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
damn... what a douche... I guess I will find something else to buy, won't get my money being like that.
Problem is , the putting the vendor on blast with no supporting doc's screenshots of the part # he wanted ordered.
but that never stop the internet.
It is also why almost every online business ordering page ask you to confirm your order and have you click ok/next before placing the order.
I mean, the vendor could have ducked up. but with no proof, I reserve judgement.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Problem is , the putting the vendor on blast with no supporting doc's screenshots of the part # he wanted ordered.
but that never stop the internet.
It is also why almost every online business ordering page ask you to confirm your order and have you click ok/next before placing the order.
I mean, the vendor could have ducked up. but with no proof, I reserve judgement.
From my time here, for me personally, I feel like @gameovergt is pretty solid and trustworthy, I don’t think he would come here and post this for no reason.

Sponsored

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
From my time here, for me personally, I feel like @gameovergt is pretty solid and trustworthy, I don’t think he would come here and post this for no reason.
Thsnks. I did all documentatiom in BBB report. Long as I get most of my $ back. Not a blast to vender just buyer beware. I may have to just suck it up like did with RTR gurney flap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
did not know this was a thing, what's wrong with the one's it comes with?
May or may not flare in hole. Online reviews recommended upgraded.

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
3rd times a charm, lol. Ordered an EMP WickerBill from American Muscle.

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Poor way to do business. If a guy is sincere in wanting the product they (the vendor) should at least be hospitable in dealing with the return. "sorry for this" goes a long way an d maybe them splitting the cost of shipping or giving you a certificate for $ off next item?. I just don't understand these "hard ass" responses by companies. I was thinking about getting their Tow hook for my 350, but after watching their install video (looks like they are running the business out of their basement) and an incident like this it gives me pause.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1

I verified what was ordered. Customer Service Rep said my email was incorrect. Their system said Track Pack not Performance Pack. So I asked why did I get Performance Pack black hardware uograde. He said all I could do was return with me paying shipping & reorder. I said I'll do that but will also return upgraded hardware & 2x splitter guard hardware(over priced anyway for some bolts/washers). Had no luck with RTR gurney flap either. Ends wouldn't stick. Had eat cost of that one.
Bolded part is strange as is you not getting an emailed confirmation when you ordered. My Mac/iPhone autopopulate my email address but I'm personally always hyper vigilant about making sure my email is correct. So they're saying when you placed your order, the email you input was wrong? Or did you order it over the phone and the CSR put it in wrong?

This whole sitch is weird.

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bolded part is strange as is you not getting an emailed confirmation when you ordered. My Mac/iPhone autopopulate my email address but I'm personally always hyper vigilant about making sure my email is correct. So they're saying when you placed your order, the email you input was wrong? Or did you order it over the phone and the CSR put it in wrong?

This whole sitch is weird.
The black hardware upgrade was seperate/$29 more. I got the correct upgrade hardware but wrong WB.I ate the cost to ship everything I ordered back. Long as I get the refund -10% restock fee for everything then will drop BBB case.

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Filed BBB complain because guy on phoned dared me too.
Fun fact about the BBB, they're funded by the companies that appear on their site as "accredited." It's essentially a racket and BBB does not exist to serve your (the customer's) interests.

You'll have a bit more impact leaving them a review they can't take down, like on Google or Facebook. Their Facebook page has reviews enabled: https://www.facebook.com/Zl1addons/reviews

You might also take your time to leave a review of the product on Amazon (where they sell through Amazon as a third party.) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09J9ZHHZ2/

OP
OP
gameovergt

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Fun fact about the BBB, they're funded by the companies that appear on their site as "accredited." It's essentially a racket and BBB does not exist to serve your (the customer's) interests.

You'll have a bit more impact leaving them a review they can't take down, like on Google or Facebook. Their Facebook page has reviews enabled: https://www.facebook.com/Zl1addons/reviews

You might also take your time to leave a review of the product on Amazon (where they sell through Amazon as a third party.) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09J9ZHHZ2/
Didn't know that. Thanks.
Sponsored