Woman.Driven Voodoo Teardown Video #2

Rubyred17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
She has posted a second video where she is getting to the actual tear down to see what happened. In case you are interested:

After watching this it makes me wonder how the dealership remembers to reassemble these things correctly (wiring and plumbing). This is very thoughtful of her
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
When you reassemble an engine if everything is grouped together with a manual things kinda fall into place.

These videos will be helpful in a few years. Honey badgers also.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Should be good to watch her strip her block....

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Nice job Doris. Good luck with the rebuild.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
It's nice that she is filming the process. I just wish she would go into more detail during the actual wrenching. Instead of the fast paced footage she uses.

Case and point is when she did the headers on her ZLE. One of the headers required the removal of one of the aluminum suspension parts that goes across the car near the cats.

She edited the video and cut the removal process out of it and then mentioned how difficult it was to do. Not good.

That takes away from the quality of her videos, in my opinion.

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
When i was a ford mastertech over 10 yrs ago (i was only 25 then), if i had to do anything with DOHC timing chains, there was always so many checks and rechecks. Thats probably the hardest thing on these.....and/or knowing what bolts are one time use.

and please people wear rubber gloves when messing with engine stuff.

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0

Deleted member 37397

It's nice that she is filming the process. I just wish she would go into more detail during the actual wrenching. Instead of the fast paced footage she uses.

Case and point is when she did the headers on her ZLE. One of the headers required the removal of one of the aluminum suspension parts that goes across the car near the cats.

She edited the video and cut the removal process out of it and then mentioned how difficult it was to do. Not good.

I can’t imagine doing a what she does, on top of shooting and editing all that video. If you’ve never done video editing, that in itself is a monumental task. Yes, I am a professional videographer/editor. Believe me, it takes time to put that together.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
I can’t imagine doing a what she does, on top of shooting and editing all that video. If you’ve never done video editing, that in itself is a monumental task. Yes, I am a professional videographer/editor. Believe me, it takes time to put that together.
The actual quality of the video as far as editing, lighting, and presentation is top notch.
Just wish she would show more of what most of us are looking for, the wrenching.

Deleted member 37397

The actual quality of the video as far as editing, lighting, and presentation is top notch.
Just wish she would show more of what most of us are looking for, the wrenching.
Oh I agree, just me speaking for myself, I wouldn’t want to look at editing sh*t after doing a full engine tear down lol. Be interesting to see what she finds when she gets into the engine though

Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)

It’s the length of video. Videos over 15-20 minutes usually are too long and far fewer people watch them. 99% of the people watching her videos will likely never tear down a Voodoo engine so she’s catering to her core audience. I get your point though. But I think she’s trying to maximize her views to help pay for all this.

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Didn't she start a thread on the forum chronicling this? I could have sworn I saw her post.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Yes. But it got locked up tighter than my digestive system on Percocet after a motorcycle racing crash.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)