Will Trump be impeached?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
But since you bring up the word trol...give me ...your definition of troll & we can compare notes
Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
But since you bring up the word trol...give me ...your definition of troll & we can compare notes
Just another retard for the ignore list.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Couldn't agree more!! Butt you left out a few
Im sure I definitely forgot a few...but I'm sure trump was not one of them... That would be ridiculous.. if that's what you're referring to?

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Just another retard for the ignore list.
Spoken like a pro troll....
ignore away ....like you have been in other subject matter
But I'll keep my hopes up for ya

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im sure I definitely forgot a few...but I'm sure trump was not one of them... That would be ridiculous.. if that's what you're referring to?
When does ridiculous become .....not ridiculous?
One corpse knows....or did know
IMG_1139.JPG
IMG_1140.JPG

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
When does ridiculous become .....not ridiculous?
One corpse knows....or did know
IMG_1139.JPG
IMG_1140.JPG
You think the people you support the clintons, Obama have no connection with that guy as well? Come on man .. so what's up with Bernie Sanders lately?

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Gladly
Nope ...not on any pax....
Not infatuated with the island...Just concerned you'd trade on your own blood to support a self admitted snake.
You really seem to think your better ? You gonna tell me you never tried or have grabbed a female by the kitten ..thats all you really got on Trump..big deal get over it . You know he wasn't abusing and killing children and eating them like the Clinton's or immigrant Obama and rest of hollyweird and some other you might be associated with...or a support. Don't be a hypocrite.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You think the people you support the clintons, Obama have no connection with that guy as well? Come on man .. so what's up with Bernie Sanders lately?
I support? Laughable.....You have selective reading retention issues
Butt here's the issue....you think anyone who is bearing witness to what is going on here and abroad and speaks ...and it doesn't align with your view is ______ (insert all the name calling you and mr 49% correct & still keep my job ...here)
I think Country first means more than you do. Draining the swamp isn't partisan and you think it is.....the swamp flows to both sides but you have chosen a position of my way or highway.
May work for you at work or running a motel6 but it's more than that. I wouldn't want trump's job and tip my hat for him trying. I just think he is over his head .....I'm sure you'd fair well....
He said something yesterday about 2 desks. Your take?

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
I support? Laughable.....You have selective reading retention issues
Butt here's the issue....you think anyone who is bearing witness to what is going on here and abroad and speaks ...and it doesn't align with your view is ______ (insert all the name calling you and mr 49% correct & still keep my job ...here)
I think Country first means more than you do. Draining the swamp isn't partisan and you think it is.....the swamp flows to both sides but you have chosen a position of my way or highway.
May work for you at work or running a motel6 but it's more than that. I wouldn't want trump's job and tip my hat for him trying. I just think he is over his head .....I'm sure you'd fair well....
He said something yesterday about 2 desks. Your take?
Don't come at me like you put your country first before I do ..you know fuck about me or what wars or battlefields I have been to ! I'm sure you just one of the types that sits there and lets everyone else do the dirty work.. while you lay on back like bitch and do nothing and complain..I'm sure you probably never been anything worse then a motel6.. go dress up in daughter's panties and complain about Trump.

Last edited:

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't come at me like you put your country first before I do ..you know fuck about me or what wars or battlefields I have been to ! I'm sure you just one of the types that sits there and lets everyone else do the dirty work.. while you lay on back like bitch and do nothing and complain..I'm sure you probably never been anything worse then a motel6.. go dress up in daughter's panties and complain about Trump.
Deny deflect discredit?
You know nothing about me my family or service or the effects of.
You want to saddle up with a self admitted draft dodger ...
You sir are free to make that choice
I choose not to....free to make that choice
But you’d like my Opinion and choice taken away because we disagree. That formula doesn’t sit well with me.
At a higher altitude you might realize your polarization is what’s going to not make America great...

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
I
Deny deflect discredit?
You know nothing about me my family or service or the effects of.
You want to saddle up with a self admitted draft dodger ...
You sir are free to make that choice
I choose not to....free to make that choice
But you’d like my Opinion and choice taken away because we disagree. That formula doesn’t sit well with me.
At a higher altitude you might realize your polarization is what’s going to not make America great...
Never said I wanted take your opinion or choice or 'weapons' away ..I don't know anything about you ..you choose to hide who you are. You say Trump is a draft dodger which he admits he doesn't hide..bush Jr did not serve Clinton did whatever he could to dodge by hiding in reserves. And Obama f****** please .still you just prove constantly on here you're a hypocrite. You remind me of Obama he would talk for hours and none of it made sense.wasted our time ..like you are now !!

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You really seem to think your better ? You gonna tell me you never tried or have grabbed a female by the kitten ..thats all you really got on Trump..big deal get over it . You know he wasn't abusing and killing children and eating them like the Clinton's or immigrant Obama and rest of hollyweird and some other you might be associated with...or a support. Don't be a hypocrite.
So now you not only like trannys....and it's your free choose to do so who am I to cast judgement or say I'm better....
Grabbing for kittens.... ( is that slang for underage?) nope ...Never did
Butt Some "better" people appear to do it
You seem to have this fascination with grabbing young girls by the kitten
Freak

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
So now you not only like trannys....and it's your free choose to do so who am I to cast judgement or say I'm better....
Grabbing for kittens.... ( is that slang for underage?) nope ...Never did
Butt Some "better" people appear to do it
You seem to have this fascination with grabbing young girls by the kitten
Freak
go to your favorite island you're so fascinating about I'm sure you can find some little boys to grab....you old pussy lol

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I

Never said I wanted take your opinion or choice or 'weapons' away ..I don't know anything about you ..you choose to hide who you are. You say Trump is a draft dodger which he admits he doesn't hide..bush Jr did not serve Clinton did whatever he could to dodge by hiding in reserves. And Obama f****** please .still you just prove constantly on here you're a hypocrite. You remind me of Obama he would talk for hours and none of it made sense.wasted our time ..like you are now !!
shhhhh ....I'm the whistleblower....
I already testified too

Your insistence on avoiding the here & now ....cant help you with that one.
Demensia is tough.
One of my buds got caught up in the tail hook debacle
Remember that one?

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
go to your favorite island you're so fascinating about I'm sure you can find some little boys to grab....you old pussy lol
Elvis....don't come at me with such low effort ...long day I'm sure
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.