Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Tell you what - ask military members actually get put in harm's way who they'd want as CIC. You won't get the answer you want. Again - were you so worried about the military options of the U.S in 2015? 2014?
Who elected you spokesperson for the entire military?
Sponsored

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I'm going to guess some form of contract labor, anything from telecommunications to port a potty cleaner. If not that then a vendor which really isn’t “working with them” but what the hell its the internet where you can be whatever you want.
Aviation SME/Consultant. 40 years experience.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
I work with the U.S. military daily! You are wrong.

Why do people on this thread, constantly bring up Hillary Clinton, former President Obama, and past years?

This thread is only about our current President.

For the love of God, turn Fox News off!!
Why do you keep mentioning Fox news? I don't take any news from any mainstream outlet at face value. I do my own research. Hell, in the past few years even AP and Reuters have had to delete articles and eat their words over relaying bullshit.

We bring them up because electing Biden would be the same damn thing as either Clinton (if she'd won) or Obama. You think that old Joe would be making his own decisions? The fucker can't remember what day it is.

Warren? Yeah - the very definition of East Coast Liberal elite, she'd surely be "Different". LOL.

Harris? Look at her track record as a prosecutor. How the hell is she even a Democrat?

Booker - LMAO

Sanders - yeah really? A career politician who should have retired 20 years ago. He PRAISED Venezuela's government during the 2015 debates. He rails against Capitalism, while he and his family benefit greatly from it.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe - just maybe - the Democrats lost in 2016 because their nominee was horrible?

Here's a newsflash for you - As long as the Dem leadership tried to cater to the extreme left in their "party" they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a presidential election. I work with a life long liberal - even she hated Clinton (But she voted for her in '16). Even she can't believe the shit going in the Dem party the last couple of years.

Trump is crass. He sometimes tweets like a 12 year old hopped up on Monster. Yup.

So what policies and legislation enacted by his administration to do have issues with? Not hyperbole. Not regurgitating this or that. Seriously - what legislation and executive orders that have come about during the Trump administration do you take exception with?

You want to discuss REAL Things, let's do it. You want to continue to puke up the same flavor of the month garbage you're getting straight from MSNBC, CNN etc - no thanks.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Put a fork in him

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I think Trump's idea of using our economic leverage against other countries is a much better strategy than sending troops in. I have supported some past wars, but I definitely prefer the idea of avoiding them if possible. Funny how people who previously wanted to stop all overseas military action now want the military overseas just because they hate Donald so much.

I hope the people who can't tolerate different ideas and want to silence the opposition don't end up in power. It's really surprising to me how much hate and intolerance many liberal people in the US exhibit. Is this how the Jews in Germany felt when Hitler was trying to get into office? You want to kick Trump out of office and you will use any excuse. Why do you think this is acceptable?

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
All I hear is how bad Trump is but never about how great the Democratic Party is. Please let me know all the great things the Democrats have done for America. I'll be waiting.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
All I hear is how bad Trump is but never about how great the Democratic Party is. Please let me know all the great things the Democrats have done for America. I'll be waiting.
I would like to see examples of how the "War On Poverty" is going. Lyndon Johnson started it in 1964. How much has been spent and how much progress has been made?

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
I hope the people who can't tolerate different ideas and want to silence the opposition don't end up in power. It's really surprising to me how much hate and intolerance many liberal people in the US exhibit.
Interesting choice of words

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
For the love of God, turn Fox News off!!
Why do you keep mentioning Fox news?
Makes you wonder doesn't it why someone who watches a lot of Fox News is telling other people they shouldn't.

I mean how could someone develop such a strong opinion about anything without significant first hand experience. Surely, he wouldn't just be parroting something he heard from another dumbocrat or competing channel.

Last edited:

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
So today this guy who wears only anti-trump and ant-christian shirts has a nice one on today. "Elect a Clown... Expect a Circus" with a baby Trump in the middle. HAHAHAHA Man this guy's entire life is circled around someone he hates, too funny. Remember all those Republicans that wore anti-Obama shirts......yeah me either.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Here's the problem with the Republican party as I see it. Republicans voted for Trump in 2016 to stick it to democrats because they felt alienated by all of the fervor surrounding Obama. Now they are sticking with Trump because they are too prideful to admit that he's not a good president or they think it's forgivable as long as he appoints conservative judges and signs conservative laws. The Republican Party is going to stand by their president through literally anything because it's going to keep them in power. Democrats do the same thing. But, until now, there has not been a president who has so blatantly flouted laws in an effort to consolidate more power for himself. The fact that one man has demonstrated that he is willing to break any law just to give himself more power should be concerning to everyone. He has branded himself as being "America" to make his voters think that not supporting him means not supporting America. But that's not what our country is all about. We fought the Revolutionary War to get away from one man holding all the power and thinking he is above the law. Being against an authoritarian does not make someone unAmerican, but the opposite. President Trump should be impeached and removed from office, not because he is a Republican or Conservative, but because he has broken the law. Enlisting foreign governments to take down political opponents for you, regardless on if their assistance is predicated on "quid pro quo" of any kind is not OK for anyone to do.
You are right.... he is not a good president

He's a great president!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.