Sponsored

Will they???

McShackett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT/CS 08 Bullitt
Sigh. Mustang1260, this would have been a lot easier had you just listed the COA as a part of your original post. Great if you want to discuss it, but trying to fish something out of people with your vague OP is a joke.
What do they have in common, well, wheels, a steering wheel, seatbelts, windshields, brakes, all made by Ford, special editions, the list goes on and on. Then to imply that, just because your thread is vague and pointless (you did finally get to the point on page 2), I don't know a "damn thing about modern Mustang history"? Interesting leap in logic.
Now that you've gotten to the point of COA/owners package, is that really key to "knowing the hobby"?

Now to try to get back to the until now unclear point- Since the previous Bullitts aren't a part of the list you started the thread with, it doesn't seem likely the new Bullitt will be included, but I'm sure we've all got our fingers crossed!

Sponsored

dean_acheson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Boss 302, 2019 Bullitt
How about banning forls who do not know a damn thing about modern Mustang history?

They didn't have one with the 08 Bullitt.

I've owned a couple of rigs on your list, amongst a host of other modern mustangs, and I would not have guessed the "answer." Maybe I just don't know anything about modern Mustang history.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
And exactly what are "forls", anyway?

Plural of "forl" I assume.

OP
OP

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
They didn't have one with the 08 Bullitt.

I've owned a couple of rigs on your list, amongst a host of other modern mustangs, and I would not have guessed the "answer." Maybe I just don't know anything about modern Mustang history.
You apparently don't. But hey-- ya got some Mustang history education!!!

Simple trivia question well beyond the intellectual capabilities of most on this forum. Damn Sad.

Last edited:

McShackett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT/CS 08 Bullitt
You apparently don't.

Simple trivia question well beyond the intellectual capabilities of most on this forum. Sad.
Yes, you are right. We are all dullards, you are the smart one. Congratulations! The issue wasn't with your trivia question, it was your delivery. Then again, maybe we're all just too dumb to cope with unclear subject lines and open ended questions about commonalities between cars that are 98% the same.

If you'll excuse me, I need to get back to playing with rocks and staring at the sun..
Sponsored