Why?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I don't drive the GT to shopping centers because of this but like others, when in this situation, I park on and end but not super far out there.

Years ago I had a brand new Raptor 6.2L when they just came out. I went to a store and parked out in the boonies and when I came back out maybe 20 minutes later, someone had placed shopping carts all the way around my truck. When I first saw it, of course I had the WTF feeling and likely facial expression. Upon closer inspection, they were all about a foot away from the truck so I laughed it off. I did have to move a bunch of them to get outa there too.

I also dislike it when people use the urinal right next to me when there's a wall of open ones but what can you do?

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
20190824_103148.jpg

I parked out in the middle of nowhere at the far end of the gym parking lot and came back 90 minutes later to find this.
Can anyone explain this bizzare phenomenon? Before you ask... mine is the blue car.
For one thing it was not too hard to pick your car and for another people in general are Assholes and have NO respect for other people's property. You parked in that location for the sole purpose to remain as far away from other cars as possible. Some people just don't get it and never will. I hope your car was not damaged . And it's always the same old thing some piece of shit or budget trash box has to park alongside.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I just leave a note on their wiper, that says "Nice car..!"

Their head's explode when u mock them.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I just leave a note on their wiper, that says "Nice car..!"

Their head's explode when u mock them.
Great idea!

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
It's quite possible that the silver car identified as a Mustang and therefore must be recognized as such in our current political climate. Smile and salute. :captain:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I do that exact same thing. I see any car parked out alone by itself, you bet I'm parking next to it.
F you man. Unless you're being sarcastic, you're a POS human.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
One can also do the reverse, saw the Camaro parked all the way on the outside edge of the lot, so I parked by it, lol.

TC
IMG_9132.JPG

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
It's quite possible that the silver car identified as a Mustang and therefore must be recognized as such in our current political climate. Smile and salute. :captain:
That's taking things TOO far. :crazy:

Sponsored
OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
One can also do the reverse, saw the Camaro parked all the way on the outside edge of the lot, so I parked by it, lol.

TC
IMG_9132.JPG
That's acceptable. Like leaving one spot open between the urinals. :bow:

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
To all you holier than thou types; do you think it's ok for people to damage your property and then walk away with impunity? I guess you still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.
In response to your Holier-Than-Thou Holier-Than-Thou question: No, no, and no.

I'll continue to evade the criminal responses you apparently approve of, preferring to apply a little originality and creativity to the merited punishment application. Like the fellow who chastised a sloppy parker by surrounding his vehicle with shopping carts chained together with cable ties in a manner that required him to snip every tie before moving his car. I'm sure the recipient remembered that incident quite well. and the punisher was not the perpetrator of any physical harm.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
That's acceptable. Like leaving one spot open between the urinals. :bow:
Till that beat up Hyundai parks in the middle of you both and about 64 kids come running out....if the doors don't hit you, the kids put their grubby hands all over your car in between smashing toys and strollers and everything else. Let it be a mixed race family with different genders, and sexual identities. Anything you do beyond crying....nope, even crying would be considered a hate crime.....Merica!!!!

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

TC
IMG_9132.JPG
Now that's the correct way, leaving room between.

okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
As someone who has several nice cars, I have 4 cars that I can show, There are times I will park next to a really nice car out in the boonies with my daily, but leave a lot of room to make sure no other knuckleheads will give them a door ding. Have not done it for a long time,
Sponsored