W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
ok - so I am parked at a restaurant (diner) - with approx. 150 parking spaces - my car is parked just beneath the window of the table I am seated at (on purpose!)

This Japanese "thing" of a car pulls into the car park - and out of nearly 100 free spaces - parks right next to mine ...

I have just paid the bill (check) - and I am about to leave anyway...

The passenger door of the Japanese car opens - straight into the side of my car...bang!

I moved like a streak of lightning out of there - to find a very large sweaty woman standing by her car - as her husband (also large and sweaty) gets out of his side of the car

"you just dinged my car" I say - quite loudly!

"no - I didn't" she says

"I just saw you doing it!" I say

Husband comes around

"what the **** are you saying to my wife? assh*le " says the husband

"she just hit my car with her door and dented it" I say

"no she didnt" he says

So rather than let this carry on - or escalate I simply asked ..

"are you eating in this diner?"

"yes - what of it"

I replied "enjoy your food - I hope that everything is ok when you come back out to your car"

Then I got in my car and moved it 3 spaces away - where they wouldn't see it from the diner

and left them to enjoy their meal

The husband came out to check his car every five minutes - I waved at him each time he came out

I wonder if they enjoyed their meal?:giggle:
Sponsored

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A couple times I've parked far out, and to come out and see a Camero and another time a Mustang parked next to me. From a distance I was WTF, when I got closer even though they parked next to me, they left plenty of room (we both hugged the opposite sides of our spots). Thinking about it, to me that's preferred than the customary spot inbetween as I'm sure the other guy/gal with the nice car is going to be careful. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure some Ahole would park in that customary spot and ding one or both cars.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I saw these two guys parked at the end of the lot so decided to park between them and take a pic, no reason really, just bored. To make it all even more funny just as I was snapping the pick a cop car went behind and looked at me like I was goofy, lol.

TC
IMG_0277.JPG
Sponsored