Sponsored

Why the Mach1 is a rip off

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody else enjoy driving their rip off today? I do miss my MX-5 but the Mach makes me feel like pampered royalty
there's another thread for preening and gloating. This one is for the sourpusses. Now get off my lawn. :)
Sponsored

8GTOKLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 DHG Bullitt
The premise for this thread was to complain as stated on page 1

"Here is where you can spend your time. Post away here please, not in threads about other subjects.
Discuss discuss discuss why you think the Mach1 is bad! "

For those people who must defend the Mach's honor please create your own thread labeled "Why you think the Mach1 is good" and bitch away in that.

💣💣💣🤯

Yours truly
Silverbullittsticker

SemperFi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 m0303
I've never had one, but this is why they are shit...

So why not lament in your Bullet forums or you gt pp3 forums. You just come off sounding like a jealous twit. But then again, maybe that's your point.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
The premise for this thread was to complain as stated on page 1

"Here is where you can spend your time. Post away here please, not in threads about other subjects.
Discuss discuss discuss why you think the Mach1 is bad! "

For those people who must defend the Mach's honor please create your own thread labeled "Why you think the Mach1 is good" and bitch away in that.

💣💣💣🤯

Yours truly
Silverbullittsticker

Fair and balanced discussion . What is the profit of a bitch if the counter view to that is not aired too?

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Fair and balanced discussion . What is the profit of a bitch if the counter view to that is not aired too?
forums and social media is only fun and interesting when there are different points of view. if we all sat around here agreeing to everything that is said it would be horrible. even though not everyone understands that the mach 1 IS the pinnacle of automotive development, i like seeing their thoughts. no harm in others being wrong :)

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Rubbish. Facebook and Twitter expend enormous effort to make sure only one point of view is tolerated. And that's all I'll say bout that. :)
Despite twitters best efforts to silence me with one 12 hour ban after the other I continue to persevere, shitposting at my local politicians every chance I get!

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Since I've actually received the car and have been able to drive it, I don't feel the need to defend it. The experience speaks for itself, and we've beat the economics to death already.
Sponsored