Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
There are 25 new Mach 1 on the lot for sale in Canada right now.
Didn't they have only 30-40 cars allocation and all were signed up for?

We have several available US imports too, 600A with cloth Recaros, manuals, for price higher than official price of EU model with 700A, nav etc...
Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Didn't they have only 30-40 cars allocation and all were signed up for?

We have several available US imports too, 600A with cloth Recaros, manuals, for price higher than official price of EU model with 700A, nav etc...
That extra horsepower and the Torsen must be really expensive … :wink:

WD :like:

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That extra horsepower and the Torsen must be really expensive … :wink:
I guess not that much when they are still listed for sale for months. I'll rather choose 5 (or 7) year warranty. If it was 700A I'd understand that. But those were probably hard to come by for importing.

They have two GT500 for sale for $150000... (with just the technology package, not CFTP).

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I guess not that much when they are still listed for sale for months. I'll rather choose 5 (or 7) year warranty. If it was 700A I'd understand that. But those were probably hard to come by for importing.

They have two GT500 for sale for $150000... (with just the technology package, not CFTP).
46C560FD-4BFF-4CBE-9551-77538318B709.jpeg
A0E9C6AE-8728-484E-91CE-74E0596BA3BC.jpeg

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Mazman Similar prices in Sweden then. At least we don't have the high owner tax like you have. Nice cars but I'll rather have Mach 1 for half the money. Same like I couldn't justify 911 when I can have more fun in a car that costs half (not like I would have those kind of money on a car with a mortgage on the new house, haha).

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Mazman Similar prices in Sweden then. At least we don't have the high owner tax like you have. Nice cars but I'll rather have Mach 1 for half the money. Same like I couldn't justify 911 when I can have more fun in a car that costs half (not like I would have those kind of money on a car with a mortgage on the new house, haha).
They will have hard time finding buyers for those at that price! Specially as there is no warranty, for 900k and warranty I would be very very tempted. I we have quite many 718 Spyders but the two seats is killing me as we have kids… funny now I have to make a round trip to school to pick the kids up in the MX5(when I want to take that car), people must be thinking I am crazy

Tax on the GT500 is not that bad (23000/year first three years) similar to a GT/M1 with the A10.

Problem in Sweden are all the other taxes and VATs :D

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
There are 25 new Mach 1 on the lot for sale in Canada right now.
There are 5 Mach 1's for sale in the UK right now. 4 are JFG color. 3 are autos and 2 are manuals.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
There are 5 Mach 1's for sale in the UK right now. 4 are JFG color. 3 are autos and 2 are manuals.
I would really love to know the production numbers, USA model, export models the whole thing. I'm betting majority of the builds were FJG by quite a margin.

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I would really love to know the production numbers, USA model, export models the whole thing. I'm betting majority of the builds were FJG by quite a margin.
when I bought mine, there were 11 for sale in the UK. There was 1 white, 1 blue, 1 black, all the rest JFG.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
When I spoke to my (U.K.) dealer soon after it’s release, I seem to recall they had three on order. A yellow one for a customer and two FJG for the dealer (one M6 and one A10).

I didn’t see any of them and I’m assuming (as it was early on) that they got delivered and not cancelled due to the covid / supply issues etc.

WD :like:

kbreeze72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 & 2021 C8 Z51
IMHO The pricing of the Mach 1 is perfectly inline with GT pricing. It's just a case of people not realizing or admitting all the differences. They also ignore the fact that it's a real actual "Mach 1" that you will own, and possibly resell one day. Throwing parts @ a GT won't ever make it a Mach 1.

To me, personally, I think the FJG Mach 1 with the HP is an absolutely awesome looking sports/muscle car. It looks much better than a regular GT. It has everything I would want, right from the factory, in terms of appearance, sound, handling, amenities, and comfort, without even having to go to the aftermarket, and keeping everything OEM .

The ONLY gripe I have, is I wish it had more power. It should be 500+ in today's day and age, especially to be able to move all that heft. Quarter mile in 12.5 is not very impressive for a special addition $60k sport/muscle car. But, realistically it's still fast enough for most folks, and there's always the aftermarket to add more power.

Last edited:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
IMHO The pricing of the Mach 1 is perfectly inline with GT pricing. It's just a case of people not realizing or admitting all the differences. They also ignore the fact that it's a real actual "Mach 1" that you will own, and possible resell one day. Throwing parts @ a GT won't ever make it a Mach 1.

To me, personally, I think the FJG Mach 1 with the HP is an absolute awesome looking sports/muscle car. it looks much better than a regular GT. It has everything I would want, right from the factory, in terms of appearance, sound, handling, amenities, and comfort, without even having to go to the aftermarket, and keeping everything OEM .

The ONLY gripe I have, is I wish it had more power. It should be 500+ in today's day and age, especially to be able to move all that heft. Quarter mile in 12.5 is not very impressive for a special addition $60k sport/muscle car. But, realistically it's still fast enough for most folks, and there's always the aftermarket to add more power.
100% Right, except for the FJG, which makes up a such huge percentage (around 40% last I heard) of the '21 Mach 1 fleet. Other colors will probably out pace FJG in price, especially when the newness wears off.
Lots of Superchargers available for an easy-ish, bolt on of 200+ extra Horsepower.
Sponsored