Who's the GENIUS?

RaceHorseV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra, 2004 Cobra, 2019 GT
Not making any excuses for the guy but it looks like he thought that hatchback taking a right turn was coming into his lane so he swerved left to avoid it. That's when he lost it. Just another reason not to street race in a crowded area. Anything can happen and it's almost all bad.
Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Not making any excuses for the guy but it looks like he thought that hatchback taking a right turn was coming into his lane so he swerved left to avoid it. That's when he lost it. Just another reason not to street race in a crowded area. Anything can happen and it's almost all bad.
No he lost it when.....They got the tires hot at signal light, tires were butter from that point. Then they feel tires slipping, motor screaming, and see the SUV staying in their left side mirror.

Frustrated with their poor driving skills they over react when they realize they are on a real crowded parkway and not a game board. They see the car in acceleration lane, come to their senses, lifting and braking with hot buttered tires.
Now they are looking at 84 months 0% fiance deals.

Edit: the Challenger whipped that Mustangs butt

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
The stupidest part might be using line lock to do a burnout to start a drag race. Did he think he could give those other two cars a 3 second head start and still beat them to whatever imaginary finish line he was thinking of?? SMH.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Do the burn out before the race= better traction
Do the burn out to start the race= bad idea

Both cars were already long gone before he left the line. There's no excuses, just poor driving at that point. The corvette clip was hysterical though. Lots of laughs there...

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Unfortunate that this is what the marque is known for these days. I belong to a bunch of drivers groups and theres always the mustang remarks.

I don't let it get to me but kind of a bummer that an iconic American product such as the mustang has been degraded to chump status.

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
That is rt 301 in Maryland. What a bunch of dumb asses. It is almost ALWAYS heavily patrolled AND heavily populated.

Last edited:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
i spent $900 on rear tires so I can get traction with FI. Why would I destroy them? Or why would I drive around with shitty tires just so I could roast them?

I don't understand burn outs on the street.

Sponsored

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’d say it was bad decision for sure. It’s unfortunate but when you play stupid games, sometimes you win stupid prizes. We all know this. In this case, he took a big L for that decision. I do think it’s kinda funny though that according to these responses, he’s the only one that’s ever made a bad decision. We’ve all made bad decisions right? Maybe we didn’t wreck a car, or maybe we did? Maybe that 60-120 got us a fat ticket and some points. Or maybe we’ve never gotten caught? I’ve personally curbed a set of wheels from getting a little too liberal with the throttle coming out of a turn. Does that make me an idiot and a moron or (insert your go-to insult)? If it does, then I’m guilty as charged. And I guess that one terrible “mistake” I made makes me the typical mustang driver who can’t control his right foot. Seems like we’re dealing in absolutes. You’re either lucky you didn’t get caught, and your still a piece of shit. Or you’re a piece of shit that got caught.

On the contrary, maybe this guy is a douche. Maybe he does this all the time and he finally got what was coming to him. Who knows. I’m not trying to justify this guy’s situation, but I do try and give the benefit of the doubt when we know nothing about the people we’re talking about

That is rt 301 in Maryland. What a bunch of dumb asses. It is almost ALWAYS heavily patrolled AND heavily populated.
I thought those were MD tags but it was hard to tell. Didn’t really recognize the road though. Good call

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Does that make me an idiot and a moron
@ things jump out on the vid. His burnout start, then the ridiculous over correction. It's obvious he has no clue what to do in a high horsepower RWD car. I had me rears break loose at over 100mph on a greasy AF 1/4 mile track. No panic, slight corrections, no problems. I'm not saying I'm the best driver out there, but I don't panic like this guy did.

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
I hate morons like this that perpetuate the "Mustangs always crash" meme. I don't get why these people always lift and aggressively counter steer at the worst possible time.
I don't know, maybe the accelerator stays on for about 3 seconds, after you lift! and just applies the throttle for no fucking reason.

or you have never experienced that. (Shit head) would be here depending on your facial expression.
Sponsored