Sponsored

Who's the GENIUS?

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
LOL....idiot! The only sad part is that he could have killed someone. Other than that I hope it costs $$$$ to fix the damage.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Idiot needs to learn how to drive. As soon as the car got sideways, instead of opposite lock-he/she jumps on the brakes. Car was already too far gone i.e object in motion trying to dissipate excess energy. Should not have been street racing esp. on such a densely populated road.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Well hopefully his/her/it insurance company get wind of this video and denies his/her/it claim.

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The genius is the one making fun of someone else. Every single motherfu makes mistakes. It’s unfortunately someone gets it pretty bad and someone will die as well. It’s life and if that ever happens to me one day, it will happen to someone else too.

Tires slips a bunch of times here, but as soon it happens, I let the gas go asap.. I guess I get lucky too lol.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Ugghh, another one for the reel(s).

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Thanks for the entertainment! Incredible stupidity.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
The genius is the one making fun of someone else. Every single motherfu makes mistakes. It’s unfortunately someone gets it pretty bad and someone will die as well. It’s life and if that ever happens to me one day, it will happen to someone else too.

Tires slips a bunch of times here, but as soon it happens, I let the gas go asap.. I guess I get lucky too lol.
There is nothing lucky or unlucky about making bad decisions you know may end up resulting in a bad outcome. What that person did was dumb plain and simple. I can only guess that this was not the only time they ever "street raced" or lighting up the tires to show off. Maybe this was the only time they lost control. It does not matter. If you look at this video and in anyway think it was or is a smart thing to do, then you really should not be driving. As for making fun of someone being stupid, well if that was the only price to pay, I think this person would gladly take it in place of what they actually will pay. So in the end I stand by saying this person was stupid and deserves any punishment (hopefully severe) they may face in hopes they don't do this or something similar in the future.
Sponsored