Sponsored

Whats your ONE mod?

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
To all of you who have been enjoying your cars, whats the ONE mod (performance, functional, or cosmetic) you are the most happy with and couldn't imagine your car without?

Us guys that are now awaiting our 21 orders need something else to obsess over while we wait!
Sponsored

Metal Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (CFTP), others
Paint correction, paint protection film (PPF), and ceramic coating; scheduled for the day after delivery. Albeit pricey, the PPF already prevented numerous rock chips and road rash as well as reduced the anxiety of actually driving this car. It needs to be driven and not just admired in the garage.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say, you have asked a loaded (but good) question. I have a lot of thoughts running through my head, but I have narrowed it to..........a tie, lol.

If I were to start all over again tomorrow, the very first two things that I would order the second I signed the papers are;

Beith Performance Steering Wheel: There isn't anything on this car that you are more in touch with than the steering wheel. Every time I wrap my fingers around this masterpiece, I am reminded of how much I love it.

3.png

4.png

Caliperfexion Stud Kit: I work on my car.....a lot. These are as beautiful to see in person as my steering wheel, it's a shame they are hidden from sight. The engineering masterpiece, the finest material, and the peace of mind they give me, make these an absolute must for every mustang I own going forward.

17.jpg

21.JPG

22.JPG

I know that I cheated and didn't post just one. It truly is because I love them both the same, but for two very different reasons.

Looking forward to other peoples picks :beer:

Snakecollector

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'03 Cobra (sold), '08 Viper (sold), '20 GT500
Paint correction, paint protection film (PPF), and ceramic coating; scheduled for the day after delivery. Albeit pricey, the PPF already prevented numerous rock chips and road rash as well as reduced the anxiety of actually driving this car. It needs to be driven and not just admired in the garage.
These were my first 'mods' too right after I got the car - 5/5 would recommend.

Sponsored

OP
OP

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
I have to say, you have asked a loaded (but good) question. I have a lot of thoughts running through my head, but I have narrowed it to..........a tie, lol.

If I were to start all over again tomorrow, the very first two things that I would order the second I signed the papers are;

Beith Performance Steering Wheel: There isn't anything on this car that you are more in touch with than the steering wheel. Every time I wrap my fingers around this masterpiece, I am reminded of how much I love it.

3.png

4.png

Caliperfexion Stud Kit: I work on my car.....a lot. These are as beautiful to see in person as my steering wheel, it's a shame they are hidden from sight. The engineering masterpiece, the finest material, and the peace of mind they give me, make these an absolute must for every mustang I own going forward.

17.jpg

21.JPG

22.JPG

I know that I cheated and didn't post just one. It truly is because I love them both the same, but for two very different reasons.

Looking forward to other peoples picks :beer:
This is what I like to see. Those brake caliper studs are something I would have never thought about!
Now that steering wheel really has me drooling! That is a fine piece of art! I would prob just go out and sit in my car just to look at that thing!

NICE WORK!

OP
OP

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Did u ppf the entire car or just front, hood, and rockers?

Blackbite

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2003 mustang cobra, 2019 GT350R
Mine will paint correction and ceramic coating. Got to protect the investment!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Mine will paint correction and ceramic coating. Got to protect the investment!
That is the first thing I did to my car coincidentally, full PPF and ceramic coat.

That said, it would be #3 if I were to get a do over.

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
Spare tire rim from 50 Deep / Signature Wheels. Haven’t got the car yet but already have the rim and adding the related tire soon. Not going to get caught out on the road without a spare! Some paint protection for the front end sounds good too.

Sponsored

Metal Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (CFTP), others
Did u ppf the entire car or just front, hood, and rockers?
PPF full front, roof, A-pillars, doors, wing... not the rear though. Additionally, entire car recieved 2 coats of ceramic; windows tinted, too. First car I ve owned "worthy" of this protective process, and I m very glad I did it.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Jaime: In the commotion of adding other things to the "must have" list including the pressure washer, I plumb forgot about Tim's wheel. Gotta get one ordered...(and re-read your BT on it.) :-)

sotek2345

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2016 F-150
Shift knob - I love me a good custom billiard ball style shift knob and it is the first mod I always do to my ponies.
Sponsored