What's this part?

Whitest Russian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
So I was having problems with my adaptive cruise control on my drive today (to my destination it refused to work but on the way back it worked completely fine) so I decided to take the front bumper off to get a look at it. It appears that the previous owner managed to bend the bracket out of place broke the plastic housing on the sensor. My roommate and I fixed that for the most part but it also looks like this other part was knocked out of place. One of the legs was sheared off but the other one is intact and it looks like that is enough to hold it in place.

Does anyone know what it is and what it does and if I put it in the right place? I'm assuming it's a temperature sensor?.

20210313_003434.jpg

20210313_003442.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Looks the same as the ambient temp sensor on my Ram.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Is that a PP1 ?

If so, any chance you could lift that flap that’s under the rad and snap me a picture of the topside of the belly pan in the middle ?

I am thinking of drilling mine and I would like to see where the strengthening ribs etc are.

Any help appreciated :like:

Cheers,

WD :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Whitest Russian

Whitest Russian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Is that a PP1 ?

If so, any chance you could lift that flap that’s under the rad and snap me a picture of the topside of the belly pan in the middle ?

I am thinking of drilling mine and I would like to see where the strengthening ribs etc are.

Any help appreciated :like:

Cheers,

It is, however the bumper is back on. I wouldn't have minded if you had asker earlier since I had the bumper off from Friday night until Sunday night.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey no problem, thanks anyway :like:

Sponsored