Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
This post is targeted at me. I think it's a dick move to ask $3500 for a set of takeoff wheels and rip off our community members. This platform is meant for information sharing and providing insights to one another. I simply noted to a member that the wheels alone are selling for $1000. I'm sorry if that offended you but there are three other threads here noting the same thing.

You can list it for $6000 for all I care, there's a buyer at every price. But it's childish to make a thread about helping other members and you acting butt hurt because I "took away" your sale.
That's about the response I would expect after asking you to delete your post and you not doing it. And in my opinion originally asking $3,500 for a set that you can maybe get for $3,300 isn't a rip-off.
Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's about the response I would expect after asking you to delete your post and you not doing it. And in my opinion originally asking $3,500 for a set that you can maybe get for $3,300 isn't a rip-off.
I'm not getting into this. You could've sent me a message - you didn't.

Also, new prices:

Mach 1 Wheels - $1000 Levittown
Tires - $1600

$3300 for takeoffs?

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I'm not getting into this. You could've sent me a message - you didn't.

Also, new prices:

Mach 1 Wheels - $1000 Levittown
Tires - $1600

$3300 for takeoffs?
Please post your source for Cup 2's at $1600 with no tax or shipping, I'm sure people would love to know where to get that great price just like your suggestion for where to get the wheels.

And I specifically posted "please delete your post" right after you posted.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Please post your source for Cup 2's at $1600 with no tax or shipping, I'm sure people would love to know where to get that great price just like your suggestion for where to get the wheels.

Sure - here

$1776 after rebate. Add $100 for tax, free ship, and $100 for mount. New.

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Sure - here

$1776 after rebate. Add $100 for tax, free ship, and $100 for mount. New.
JC dude. My tires are Cup 2's, not PS2's. And they're not 305/30 square.

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I didn't see it plus you replied to it so even if I did remove it, it would be posted here. Again, I meant no disrespect and it was an off conversation which I didn't start.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
This post is targeted at me. I think it's a dick move to ask $3500 for a set of takeoff wheels and rip off our community members. This platform is meant for information sharing and providing insights to one another. I simply noted to a member that the wheels alone are selling for $1000. I'm sorry if that offended you but there are three other threads here noting the same thing.

You can list it for $6000 for all I care, there's a buyer at every price. But it's childish to make a thread about helping other members and you acting butt hurt because I "took away" your sale. No one was paying that price. When pp2 takeoffs came out, which were very sough out, the most I saw was $2500 with tires.
Well I guess @Ebm wasn't as wrong as I thought. @kiksbutt, I'm sorry but you are on the wrong side of this argument. @Mikepol2 is a respected member of this forum and I highly doubt was looking to ripoff anyone. The right thing to do was for "you" to reach out to him and let him know about the FP product and asking him to reconsider his cost (which he has now done). But you didn't do that. You took him to task on his own thread and started this entire shit show. Then you doubled down after @Biggsy took the high road and apologized with this BS reply.

Maybe your pricing is right, maybe it's not, doesn't matter. We need to be adults and have respect for one another on this forum. Now, please, man up and just let this go.

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I didn't see it plus you replied to it so even if I did remove it, it would be posted here. Again, I meant no disrespect and it was an off conversation which I didn't start.
All good my man.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Well I guess @Ebm wasn't as wrong as I thought. @kiksbutt, I'm sorry but you are on the wrong side of this argument. @Mikepol2 is a respected member of this forum and I highly doubt was looking to ripoff anyone. The right thing to do was for "you" to reach out to him and let him know about the FP product and asking him to reconsider his cost (which he has now done). But you didn't do that. You took him to task on his own thread and started this entire shit show. Then you doubled down after @Biggsy took the high road and apologized with this BS reply.

Maybe your pricing is right, maybe it's not, doesn't matter. We need to be adults and have respect for one another on this forum. Now, please, man up and just let this go.
Mikepol is money. The whole for sale ad went off topic way before I got there and I chimed in at the wrong time and wrong point to another member not even thinking Mike's price was off. If I had an issue with his listing I would've posted in the thread calling it out. But I didn't.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Aren't the FP wheels just black? I'd pay more for a set that weren't black, i.e. the OEM Mach 1 units....

So there. Seems a fair price, especially with the Cup 2s.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
@kiksbutt reached out privately and we cleared the air. He wasn't trying to stir up trouble, his intentions were good, but as too often happens when all our communication is typed, sometimes things like this happen.

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm taking the Mach out at lunchtime and enjoy this last warm fall day - have a great day everyone!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
@kiksbutt reached out privately and we cleared the air. He wasn't trying to stir up trouble, his intentions were good, but as too often happens when all our communication is typed, sometimes things like this happen.

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm taking the Mach out at lunchtime and enjoy this last warm fall day - have a great day everyone!
Good to see it is all resolved Mike. Now will you take $1k for the wheels and tires? :cwl: :crackup:

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Good to see it is all resolved Mike. Now will you take $1k for the wheels and tires? :cwl: :crackup:
You're killin me Ira :crackup: but wouldn't that be great to be able to do that for someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.