Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I'm tired of seeing people screw other people. I don't care if they research the price or just give you undying trust in hopes your not screwing them. Are you by chance reseller or car salesman. Just Scum with a lower approval rating than Congress. Carma friend, Carma. It will be will come your way.
Who are you referring to?
Sponsored

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
The Morgan forum I am on, has a policy on for sale threads of absolutely no comments, discussion or replies, if you are interested in the item you MUST communicate via PM, Email or whatever means the OP suggested. This keeps the thread small and stops smart Alec comments and suggestions.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
People who sell any product knowing they are screwing people by hoping their will be someone who doesn't know what a FARE PRICE is. This forum is to help educate people, build trust between members. Trust what members say is 100% true with no bullshit. I see people all the time paying $1100 for a basic brake pad and rotor change and basic bleed when the mechanic know their isn't more than $250 worth of parts and 3 hours of work. Or customers who go into a car dealership and end up paying $5k-10k above MSRP because they don't know what a FARE PRICE is. These are tactics I seen in other countries and I hated it. I don't like it when customers get screwed because they are new to the forums, car dealerships ETC. And then these people justify this sales tactic by saying, O Well they should have done their research instead of trusting I would be fare.

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
People who sell any product knowing they are screwing people by hoping their will be someone who doesn't know what a FARE PRICE is. This forum is to help educate people, build trust between members. Trust what members say is 100% true with no bullshit. I see people all the time paying $1100 for a basic brake pad and rotor change and basic bleed when the mechanic know their isn't more than $250 worth of parts and 3 hours of work. Or customers who go into a car dealership and end up paying $5k-10k above MSRP because they don't know what a FARE PRICE is. These are tactics I seen in other countries and I hated it. I don't like it when customers get screwed because they are new to the forums, car dealerships ETC. And then these people justify this sales tactic by saying, O Well they should have done their research instead of trusting I would be fare.
OK so this makes it sound like you are directing it at me as the OP. As far as I can tell, I am selling them for less than it would cost to buy them elsewhere. I assume you didn't see this post where I came up with the pricing, and wasn't aware of the wheel cost at the time of my original post.

FP wheels & TPMS for $1000 plus PA sales tax = $1060.
Tires plus tax = $2120.
Mount & balance = $100.
That's assuming you get free shipping on the wheels.
Total cost = $3,280.
I have the set listed for $3,200 now after originally listing them at $3,500.

OP
OP
Mikepol2

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I'm tired of seeing people screw other people. I don't care if they research the price or just give you undying trust in hopes your not screwing them. Are you by chance reseller or car salesman. Just Scum with a lower approval rating than Congress. Carma friend, Carma. It will be will come your way.
And if you are also referring to me with this post, you should try reading and understanding things before you start saying shit like this.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.