Sponsored

What do you guys think?

GStang

GStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco Boost Mustang
If it was me...I'd draw a line down the center of a piece of paper.

On the top of one side mark black and the other white...

Write down over a couple of days what you like about each...pick the one that has the most Pro's!
Sponsored

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
White with Blue stripes was one of my options. I think with white you have to stripe it.

OP
OP

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
White with Blue stripes was one of my options. I think with white you have to stripe it.
Either way was getting a stripe, White would be a matte black stripe with red pin striping on the sides, black would be red with white pin striping... I'm trying to decide between Beauty (white) and beast (black)

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
You're not like me then.... I can literally wash the Bmw and close the door and cover it... come back the next day and it looks like I went in the mud to play. For me I have to wash black cars every day to be satisfied
Every day, lol - I have a black car now, and park it DIRECTLY under a tree that basically rains pollen on it all day, and wash it maybe once a month.

Does it look a whole lot better when it's clean? Yes, of course. Does it make me nauseous when it's not? No way. Different people have very different desires when it comes to keeping their car clean. I'm not at all knocking on anyone for being meticulous about their car, I just think it's interesting how different people are.

I think the black and redline combo is totally worth the wait. The white is nice, but unless it too had a redline interior, it's just a little too plain for my everyday car.

OP
OP

dwchockey13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 mustang gt
Every day, lol - I have a black car now, and park it DIRECTLY under a tree that basically rains pollen on it all day, and wash it maybe once a month.

Does it look a whole lot better when it's clean? Yes, of course. Does it make me nauseous when it's not? No way. Different people have very different desires when it comes to keeping their car clean. I'm not at all knocking on anyone for being meticulous about their car, I just think it's interesting how different people are.

I think the black and redline combo is totally worth the wait. The white is nice, but unless it too had a redline interior, it's just a little too plain for my everyday car.
Yeah if it had redline there would be no hesitation and I'd of left work already. with black interior, might have to shell out some cash to throw some red in the interior somehow on other things than just the lights

Sponsored

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
why don't you look up mustangs on the ford inventory website?

Do a broad search and dont be hesitant to drive far to get it. IMO unless you can be patient for a couple months check dealer stock

Mustang Convert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Please tell me that the hood was partially opened in those pics, and that those are not actually gaps between the front of the hood and the fascia...

RB510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Raven Black, PP, 50 Years)
IMO, if you have a good car right now that's not in dire need of changing out, hold off.

I was faced with a similar choice as you. Wait for the car I ordered in DIB or buy the Raven Black car off the showroom floor. Ultimately, I decided my 2008 was getting up in years and may need some expensive repairs between now and the arrival of my DIB... so I bought the black one and haven't regretted it for a second.

So... that could be something to consider.

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking through the online brochure last night and noticed that the redline seat option says "vinyl with leather inserts", as opposed to the "leather" under the ebony,ceramic and saddle.

Does this mean that the premier trim colors are using a different type leatherette while the non premier uses real leather?