What is wrong with people....why would you do this to this car!!

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
So everyone's talked about the stripes, but what about performance part decal's. This is my first Mustang, and I've owned mostly light mod to FBO Asian Coupes for the last 20 or so years. I was debating on putting the Roush Decal (white) over the top of the GT/CS stripe at the front of the door and JLT decal under it (it matches the Red and Black of the CS badging), but I'm not sure about it.

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
So everyone's talked about the stripes, but what about performance part decal's. This is my first Mustang, and I've owned mostly light mod to FBO Asian Coupes for the last 20 or so years. I was debating on putting the Roush Decal (white) over the top of the GT/CS stripe at the front of the door and JLT decal under it (it matches the Red and Black of the CS badging), but I'm not sure about it.
What parts do you have? I personally wouldn't put Roush decals on unless I had a blower under the hood. I would never put a JLT logo on, unless they were sponsoring my racing team (which I don't have). That kind of thing reminds me too much of the ubiquitous "K&N" stickers every fuck-boi has on their Integra.

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
What parts do you have? I personally wouldn't put Roush decals on unless I had a blower under the hood. I would never put a JLT logo on, unless they were sponsoring my racing team (which I don't have). That kind of thing reminds me too much of the ubiquitous "K&N" stickers every fuck-boi has on their Integra.

Parts list is in sig. That was kinda my thoughts as well, but the JLT sticker matches so well with the CS color scheme it makes me want to see it on the car. Just started the adding parts and finalizing my initial list a few weeks ago. Next bit is tuner and tune

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Parts list is in sig. That was kinda my thoughts as well, but the JLT sticker matches so well with the CS color scheme it makes me want to see it on the car. Just started the adding parts and finalizing my initial list a few weeks ago. Next bit is tuner and tune
Got it, didn't see that on mobile. As far as the JLT logo goes, it would add +5 HP :crackup:

DaveB

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350, 16 gt/cs (wife)
Vehicle Showcase
Wouldn't believe how much money that second guy spent to make their car look like shit.
And drive and ride like shit as well. At least someone will make good money selling and replacing hub/bearing/spindle assemblies and tires

RaceRed5.0

Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Why you acting like the bullit is something special. Most people bought them cause got great deals on them as dealers couldnt get rid of them. My opinion the bullits are ugly, the chrome trim, the color of the car, and the rims . One dealer I know referred to the bullits he had as anchors said he literally couldnt move them, was relieved when they were gone.
I always thought that as well. I mean I like the black ones but that green to me is always ugly.

RaceRed5.0

Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
My local favourite:

140529122_1359236601102045_1401505997140174381_n.jpg

140207044_1359232627769109_6296834575387744587_n.jpg

A local ecoboost for sale here, made to look like some type of GT500. Can be yours for EUR 26,900.
I mean damn they did that to an eco-boost and not even a GT to at least make it sound somewhat like a 5.2 Predator.

Advertisement

104 - Cervini's Auto Designs - 1

Advertisement