Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Sham_POW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Took it for a drive down the Blue Ridge Parkway. The BRP sucks as a driving road. The good stuff is on the roads that actually lead up to the Parkway. I'm working on getting the video I took this screenshot from ready for my youtube channel.
HWY 151 - Downhill 1_1.jpg

thecloneranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 royal crimson mustang gt
If it's water causing the issue, I'd think after driving it a couple times and getting the engine bay hot, anything that got wet would fully dry out. Clear the codes and see if they come back.
I did it and it worked codes gone
This is the only code I’m getting now
F2244F5A-58AA-4FFA-A6B7-CF6EC73F0F6B.jpeg

Sponsored

bless0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot Silver GT/PP/AE/MR Recaros

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

GMB Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT, 16 Escape, 21 F250 (all Ruby Red)
Vehicle Showcase
Active shutter control code may need to get it hot and dry out the connection to them

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
New shoes from Team Beefcake Racing so therefor getting an alignment with the new setup.
118299133_3273456312749311_5741357357775873217_o.jpg

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium

bless0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. I had a 17GT Prem/PP that I traded in last year and bought my daughter a new Honda. I've been wanting another one ever since. I finally found the one with the options I wanted. Time to customize it the
way I want it.

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Picked up this 2018 GT PP1 with leather Recaro's, Digital Dash, Magneride and Active Exhaust. Drove it back from KY to Tampa. Let the mods begin.
interior 2.jpg
Very nice. I want those seats!

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
I just finished doing this and I have to agree, best $57.00 spent in a long time. With a little dremel work I was able to put the original cover and trim ring back, it looks original. The dremel work was done to make the speaker fit flush.
You can use the original screws plus 6 extras and the sub is anchored. I also used about 8ozs of poly-fil, then connected the 2 pairs of wires, one pair into the left side, the other pair into the right side of the sub. I removed the pins from their plugs and just put them in the push lock connections on the sub, worked great, very secure. I did a test run and was surprised at the improvement. Using the original screws I installed the cover and then snapped the trim ring into place. GTG

The only difference from the original B&O subwoofer is that you see MB Quart on the cone through the sub cover. It is a slick install. The bass is tighter with a good thump, you can actually use the bass control and turn it up without distorting. A hell of a lot better then the original sub!
Are there 2 sets of wires on the stock sub?
Any photos of where you had to grind to get the sub to fit flush?
Will be doing this mod soon
Did you disconnect the front center speaker? Many have said it sounds better without it

bless0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Very nice. I want those seats!
Funny these are my least favorite part of the car, but its growing on me. The stitching on the armrest, shift boot and dash are the same color blue as well.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The BRP sucks as a driving road.
Not where I rode them on a motorcycle. I stayed in Maggie Valley, and rode the BRP quite a bit. It was incredible on the bike, and would have been great on a nice car too. Many of the surrounding roads were actually better for bikes, but I wouldn't enjoy them on a car, since they were too twisty for cars. You just eat the tires, while on the bike you just lean more, and actually use up the tires better :). The only bad thing about the BRP is to enjoy, it requires going significantly faster than the ridiculous speed limit, but fortunately, we didn't have any encounter with the po-po :D. Can't wait to go again. I was going to earlier this month, including a 2-day track camp at Barber, but had to cancel due to the COVID. Hopefully next year for another week, but this time split the time between Maggie Valley and Maryville, to explore other awesome roads in that area.
Sponsored