Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
MVIMG_20200714_174241.jpg

wiped cat piss off of it. Neighbor who feeds them has a trans am under a cover go figure goddamn bowtie cats

Reminds me of those Calvin pissing on a logo stickers

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Went a did my first full track day of 2020. The weather at Sonoma was amazing, we started with 8 but widdled down to 4 by EOD and had a lot of space for fun with some seriously fast cars.

Got a new PB (which is always nice) on some worn SC2's but had a reoccurring issue pop up. Finished the day with a seriously cool treat though.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Time to buy a cover

MVIMG_20200714_174241.jpg

wiped cat piss off of it. Neighbor who feeds them has a trans am under a cover go figure goddamn bowtie cats

Reminds me of those Calvin pissing on a logo stickers

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Isn't it a great product?!?!? I love it!
Makes the stock shifter look even more queer than it already does. lol Horrible design. They should have come out of the factory like this! Plus, I like the way these work compared to the ugly stock shifter.
Definitely! The stock design is awkward looking to me. I love the red too. The only thing that is no fun, is the shift ball gets hot in the sun.

Sponsored

Dana Pants

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
My son (10) & I hit the road at 6am this morning to go to an autocross. It was a little over an hour. At check-in I find out this event has no spectators. I have no choice but to turn around and come home. It was on their website. It was my error, but, regardless, it was a pretty shitty way to start the day.

After pouting for a while I decided to put a battery box mount in the trunk. So, I got that done and it even looks decent. I don't have the cables, yet, but this project should be done shortly.
20200711_152845.jpg
FYI I have to remove the trunk floor for autocross because it flies around in the trunk. I would not pass you for tech unless the battery box is attached firmly to body sheet metal. Is that battery box attached to sheet metal somehow?

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
Went a did my first full track day of 2020. The weather at Sonoma was amazing, we started with 8 but widdled down to 4 by EOD and had a lot of space for fun with some seriously fast cars.

Got a new PB (which is always nice) on some worn SC2's but had a reoccurring issue pop up. Finished the day with a seriously cool treat though.
so refreshing to see a guard mustang

i miss my old one

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
FYI I have to remove the trunk floor for autocross because it flies around in the trunk. I would not pass you for tech unless the battery box is attached firmly to body sheet metal. Is that battery box attached to sheet metal somehow?
Yes. See those U-bolts? They go through the floor. There are big washers on the bottom with nyloc nuts and a doubler plate on the top with normal nuts & Loctite. It's very stable. It only looks like it's connected to the flooring because I covered my tracks.
Sponsored