What did you do to your GT350 today?

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Drilled the hole by hand, took about 5min with a new 19mm (3/4in) hole saw from Lowes. (Couldn't fit my drill in the area with the brake handle there).
Hand drill.jpg
Sponsored

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Couldn’t stand the dust so changed to ceramic pads and updated the software.

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Peeled the car cover back enough to open the door and hood, installed the UPR catch can setup, closed the hood and stretched the cover back over it.

Definitely ready for spring to hurry and get here...

Rimox51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Dropped car at shop for suspension upgrades

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I swapped the front swaybar end links this evening for new ones with much more clearance to the Magneride wiring. Unfortunately the folks that designed these didn't put any wrench flats on the central shaft which makes it a royal PITA to deal with, but it should be just adjusting the length once anyway.

Wow it was cold in the garage tonight...

I took it for a quick spin on the roads that hadn't been salted yet, no funny noises which is a good start.

Sponsored

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
Might not be a bad idea to put a battery tender on it if you're going to let it sit. The cold will kill the battery.
I try to drive it, at least for a couple of miles, every week. Hoping the battery would last that long but you're right. It might be time to get a battery tender for both Mustangs now as they both sit.

Funny thing though, my Merkur hasn't been touched in a month and it's been sitting outside...it starts right up on the first turn.

I have another one at my son's house. It's been in storage for at least three months now, It fired up on the first turn yesterday as well...With all the new computer tech these days you'd think they would figure out a way to keep the battery in cold weather lol

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
I've found that if you start the car, but don't drive it sufficiently to fully charge the battery, it will have a hard time starting next time. Driving a few miles may barely recharge the battery with the energy just used to start it. This just happened to my Audi, with a year old battery. Once I drove it sufficiently, it started right up next time.

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
Got any pics of the 2 together?
Sorry for the quality, I was only able to take these at night...I've been on the road since the car came in.

:ford:
cobras2.jpg
cobras1.jpg

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Changed my rear license plate frame to this one.

It's all about the little details. :D
plate frame.jpg

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I try to drive it, at least for a couple of miles, every week. Hoping the battery would last that long but you're right. It might be time to get a battery tender for both Mustangs now as they both sit.

Funny thing though, my Merkur hasn't been touched in a month and it's been sitting outside...it starts right up on the first turn.

I have another one at my son's house. It's been in storage for at least three months now, It fired up on the first turn yesterday as well...With all the new computer tech these days you'd think they would figure out a way to keep the battery in cold weather lol
The "smart" charging feature that varies charge according to what the computer feels is enough is not as good as the good old voltage regulator, the battery only gets about 80% charged.....one of the few things about this car that does not excite me.....all to save .000001 mpg.
http://www.valeoservice.com/data/master/webfile/2945759434DDE6E8714173.pdf

Sponsored

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
The "smart" charging feature that varies charge according to what the computer feels is enough is not as good as the good old voltage regulator, the battery only gets about 80% charged.....one of the few things about this car that does not excite me.....all to save .000001 mpg.
http://www.valeoservice.com/data/master/webfile/2945759434DDE6E8714173.pdf
You sure about this? If I put my voltmeter on the GT350s battery it reads the same as all of my other vehicles (all different makes/models/years).

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
You sure about this? If I put my voltmeter on the GT350s battery it reads the same as all of my other vehicles (all different makes/models/years).
I've watched the voltmeter on my GT while driving around, and it does fluctuate some ... probably because of the "smart charging" feature of the charging system.

wrh3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I've watched the voltmeter on my GT while driving around, and it does fluctuate some ... probably because of the "smart charging" feature of the charging system.
I have done the same and seen it fluctuate from 12.x volts to 14.x volts.....I am used to seeing a constant high 13.x/low 14.x volts.....Ford tech said this is completely normal.

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
Sorry for the quality, I was only able to take these at night...I've been on the road since the car came in.

:ford:
I want a competition orange Terminator and a vibrant red with black cloth interior 93 cobra to go with the Shelby. I love the Mystichrome as well. When I bought my 2003 Cobra, they had a Mystichrome and the asked $2k more because of the paint.