Sponsored

What are the best Black Friday deals that you're tracking?

Joshinator99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2017 Camaro 2SS

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
Or just pull that spring out all together for free, (trust me on this). I just saved you $20 for black Friday.
So is the fear of ruining your slave cylinder just bogus? That's all I read when I was researching that spring.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
So is the fear of ruining your slave cylinder just bogus? That's all I read when I was researching that spring.
What are you reading? Yes it's complete nonsense

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
What are you reading? Yes it's complete nonsense
I read it directly from Steedas website but I suppose anything to sell a $30 part.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I ran without it for over 41k miles. No slave cylinder issues.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Ok I had to go look what in earth Steeda was going on about .. and the slave cylinder is if ypu dont put a spring back to replace the original. Allegedly
Your clutch pedal will never fully return to stock position without any assist spring, and over time your slave cylinder may begin leaking due to constant pressure on its seals from the clutch pedal not returning to the stock position.
Steeda.is correct the pedal pad where you foot touches will not return to it's stock height because nothing is pushing it back up instead of just being subject to gravity and the slop in the mechanism. But the hydraulics will have gone back to equilibrium.

I'll have to go look at the perch since it's been a few years but I'm pretty damn sure both ends are attached to 2 arms which comprise the total weight "resting" on the hydraulic piston. So a spring pushing on the upper arm does nothing to change the total weight, and indeed increases it by maybe an ounce vs not having a spring at all.

To characterise a rattling pedal as nvh is stretching marketing speak just a tad.

I did the spring and I prefer it that way since I can feel the detent between pushing on air, and applying force to the piston. The stock spring masks this transition and I find that bloody annoying. When will Ford and Detroit engineers generally stop trying to molley coddle manual drivers and instead force them to acquire a modicum of proficiency of the task at hand. Die, you useless bastards! Go design tonka trucks for 3 year olds.

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT
are xforce headers a good product? if so, they're apparently only $500 on american muscle right now - looks like theres 2 listings of the same product though (one and two)

Riverss26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Gen 1
I am waiting to see if Verus Engineering will be offering up any deals.... So far they've been quiet.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Let the Black Friday sales begin.... Take advantage of our huge savings on all of our top products.

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/black-friday-sale
BF_MAIN.jpg
Guys,

We also have some extra savings today for Black Friday on top of the existing sale.

Livernois Motorsports Black Friday FLASH SALE! Today only!
Black Friday is here and Livernois Motorsports has a FLASH SALE you can't miss.

Extra savings, up to 30% off when used with current Black Friday deals:
Use the code EXTRA5 at checkout

Visit our website on Friday, November 24, 2023 from 12:00am-11:59pm(est) to use these special pricing codes.

Flash Sale 30 OFF AR2 CODE copy.jpg

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Does anyone ever book mark items they're interested in on XYZ site - then go back later during a "sale" and see what those prices are on the presale bookmark vs sale (or discount sale)?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Does anyone ever book mark items they're interested in on XYZ site - then go back later during a "sale" and see what those prices are on the presale bookmark vs sale (or discount sale)?
Yes I will screenshot stuff from time to time. Often times I find that certain items are “discounted” from MSRP much of the year and during a sale they’re only maybe an extra 5-10% when the advertised discount is 30-40%.

Having said that, the Steeda res delete (just using them as one example) prices for Black Friday are the lowest I ever see them all year. Those are a phenomenal price right now and I might buy an X Pipe today just to have on hand because the price is that good for 304 SS. I bought my H pipe from them during last year’s Black Friday sale

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Mass tuning is taking off $100 any 2024 track event. That is the best deal I’ve seen. Most organizations are doing specials if you purchase several days at a time but $100 off is very generous. Looking at signing up for Watkins Glen or NJMP

OP mustang has great deals. 15% off Pagid and GLOC pads and other brake/wheel components. MMR too. So many deals and good things…not so much money lol

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Or just pull that spring out all together for free, (trust me on this). I just saved you $20 for black Friday.
Some cars have slop in the pedal though with no spring, I know mine does. So the steeda spring is as close to not having one without the slop as you can get. Worth trying first though.
Sponsored