Sponsored

Warranty not in Ford Pass

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Sooo, I don’t really use the Pass app. Haven’t honestly found what it does for me. Maybe a maintenance log, but I have records elsewhere, so not a big deal there either.

But I did just notice my extended warranty isn’t showing up in there. Is that important? Should I fix that somehow? The app says call the dealer if it’s not showing. Thoughts?
Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Yup, I’d give them a ring. It’s tied to your VIN, so it should be showing up in your app. If it isn’t showing in the app, maybe the VIN got entered incorrectly at the time of purchase?

I only have the app for the points :)

5C9EE082-5B10-4AE9-BE9B-EE9EE5636D79.png

89FFA367-3ED1-4125-B19F-4F0D8D98EEE4.png

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Agreed. Call them. My extended warranty was also indicated and available in the Ford Pass app.

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Mine doesnt show up for either vehicle either. The app isn't perfect. I've noticed a lot of little things that dont work right.
I'm not too concerned about it. I have the paperwork to prove I have it and thats all that matters at the end of the day.

If you're concerned I've found the chat option in the app to be pretty helpful.

Weather756

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Mine doesnt show up for either vehicle either. The app isn't perfect. I've noticed a lot of little things that dont work right.
I'm not too concerned about it. I have the paperwork to prove I have it and thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Same here both cars extended warranty not showing up in Ford Pass. Have all the signed paper work so not concerned.

Sponsored

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
50/50 chance it shows. Heck, my truck showed for a bit and now doesn't show.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
I had the same issue. The problem was my name on the Ford Pass app did not match EXACTLY how my ESP was registered. On Ford Pass I was 'MIKE' and ESP was 'Michael J'. I edited my Ford Pass Account to reflect 'Michael J' (using upper / lower case characters as well) and SAVED. Signed out of Ford Pass, logged back in - my ESP was reflected on Ford Pass app.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
I had the same issue. The problem was my name on the Ford Pass app did not match EXACTLY how my ESP was registered. On Ford Pass I was 'MIKE' and ESP was 'Michael J'. I edited my Ford Pass Account to reflect 'Michael J' (using upper / lower case characters as well) and SAVED. Signed out of Ford Pass, logged back in - my ESP was reflected on Ford Pass app.
This is what happen to me also. Your name has to match EXACT. Once i fixed the name to match it showed up.

Saxgod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks

Same
Mine doesn’t show up. Called. They verified it was assigned to my car. Said the App is separate from the system that tracks warranty. Not worth worrying about.
Sponsored