WA Mustangs

IngotGT2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 INGOT SILVER GT
Why so? Pic is from Harrop WA Facebook page.

I was interested is speaking to the owner on his experience with this conversion and the company.
Never seen that car on this site is all

shawnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Mustang Vert in Ruby Red
Can anyone tell me the average time from the ship arriving in Freo to delivery if there are no additional modifications to the vehicle?

Thanks in advance for your info.

dingobreath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT orange
Can anyone tell me the average time from the ship arriving in Freo to delivery if there are no additional modifications to the vehicle?

Thanks in advance for your info.
Depends on where your dealer is. Usually about 3 days to arrive a dealers and 2 days for prep to deliver if theres no extras. So a week is usually the time frame.

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White EB Black Roof and Stripes
Sam

I assume that was you this morning on the FWY - two beauties in convoy got a few interesting looks :)

cheers

greg
Sure was Greg! :D Was a great day yesterday. Saw a Yellow with black stripes in the arvo too! :D

Sponsored

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
Depends on where your dealer is. Usually about 3 days to arrive a dealers and 2 days for prep to deliver if theres no extras. So a week is usually the time frame.
Mine lobbed on a monday and I drove it away it thursday from Lane Ford.
Btw there's two more rubies at Lane ford today.

shawnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Mustang Vert in Ruby Red
Mine lobbed on a monday and I drove it away it thursday from Lane Ford.
Btw there's two more rubies at Lane ford today.
Thanks Dingobreath and FIXR7. :cheers:

My Mustang is booked on the Tamerlane leaving the 18 Dec 2016 and arriving Freo on the 27 Jan 2017.

So hopefully can pick it up the following Friday or Saturday the 3 or 4 Feb 2017.

Starting the get very excited!! Only 2 months more to wait!!

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Drove down to Albany on the Friday and back today. Was great to finally let the pony stretch her legs. :D

Had plenty of admirers along the way and in Albany. Saw a car of guys passing with cameras and thumbs up while I was parked. :D Everyone I met absolutely loved it. Had a lovely elderly gentlemen came up and said his brother is getting an EB too. I gave him a quick tour inside. He was very happy.

On my way back I passed a 5th gen Mustang going down. He gave me a flick of the lights and I gave him a wave. Which actually brings me to a rather interesting conundrum. These days, I often get beeps, light flicks, etc. While I think they're just giving me the "thumbs up" equivalent, I can't help but to think it sometimes could mean things like "police ahead", "your lights are on" or something like "your car is on fire". Then I get thinking which one is it? Oh I hope it's just the thumbs up. But best keep and eye out for everything and just check my tyre pressures, no smoke coming out of the back etc. Makes me a little paranoid really. Anyone else suffer from the same problem? lol

Also I am rather impressed with the fuel economy of the EB. Going down to Albany I was averaging 8.2 overall for a 400km trip. Coming back I managed to bring it down to 8.0. There were less overtaking coming back.

steerage250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback, 1928 Model A Ford
I've had 9.5 for the trip to Albany in my GT.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
On my way back I passed a 5th gen Mustang going down. He gave me a flick of the lights and I gave him a wave. Which actually brings me to a rather interesting conundrum. These days, I often get beeps, light flicks, etc. While I think they're just giving me the "thumbs up" equivalent, I can't help but to think it sometimes could mean things like "police ahead", "your lights are on" or something like "your car is on fire". Then I get thinking which one is it? Oh I hope it's just the thumbs up. But best keep and eye out for everything and just check my tyre pressures, no smoke coming out of the back etc. Makes me a little paranoid really. Anyone else suffer from the same problem? ........
That's an interesting point, I imagine I'll be in the same quandary and get a little paranoid too. Once I had someone wave as they passed me, only to find that they were actually alerting me to a deflating tyre on my trailer!

Sponsored

steerage250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback, 1928 Model A Ford
Does the front of your car looks like some kind of bug holocaust too? :lol:
certainly did on the 2nd-last trip, but wasn't so bad a few weeks ago - and I'm hoping not to bad this weekend too (because it's gradually fouling my 3M paint protection film because the bugs stain it, grrr....)

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
certainly did on the 2nd-last trip, but wasn't so bad a few weeks ago - and I'm hoping not to bad this weekend too (because it's gradually fouling my 3M paint protection film because the bugs stain it, grrr....)
Yeh I also hit a crow on the way back. Damn thing did a dived onto the road out of no where and hit the bumper. Bird bounced off and died instantly and fell on the other lane. The Stang has killed.... I'm worried it might develop a taste for it!

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Dont think there's anything planned, but Happy New Year to all you WA Stangs Owners! :D
Sponsored