NSW Mustangs

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Just in case there are some who've missed it, we have a cruise this Sunday. Check the event section for details :thumbsup:
Sponsored

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
Cant make it as off to Bathurst for the 12 Hour endurance race.

Vinno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Manual
Cant make it as off to Bathurst for the 12 Hour endurance race.
I will be there too sometime Sunday. Was trying to make the start but we have a nephews engagement on Saturday night and I don't know how late it will go. Need a few hours sleep.

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
I leave Sydney at 5am and get to the track after coffee/food by 8am and leave around 2pm. Check out the pits, Conrad and of course the top of the mountain. Great day and amazing cars.

RubyVert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Maggie the GT...
Picked up MY17 FB on the weekend - had dealer fit bonnet struts and paint film as its an 8 hour drive home, windows tinted yesterday - booked in for Thinkware F770 fitting on Monday. Bought it from a tip off here, saved about $250 on what the local guy retails them for - He's prolly going to smash me on putting it in, still be in front tho.

Happy with everything else at this stage, I'm old and don't need it louder or faster :D

Mag17_zpsbn9xvqk2.jpg

Cheers

J

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Picked up MY17 FB on the weekend - had dealer fit bonnet struts and paint film as its an 8 hour drive home, windows tinted yesterday - booked in for Thinkware F770 fitting on Monday. Bought it from a tip off here, saved about $250 on what the local guy retails them for - He's prolly going to smash me on putting it in, still be in front tho.

Happy with everything else at this stage, I'm old and don't need it louder or faster :D

Cheers

J
Congrats. So you're a two Mustang family now? (Based on username ;) )
It's a cool place to be :)

RubyVert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Maggie the GT...
Congrats. So you're a two Mustang family now? (Based on username ;) )
It's a cool place to be :)
65 coupe 351W resto that's been 4 1/2 year, almost done:

76 390 Effie:

Enough to keep me out of trouble :)

Cheers

J

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Mag17_zpsbn9xvqk2.jpg

Cheers

J
What film did you use and have you got some close up pics? does it wrap around the panel edges or just butt up to it?

RubyVert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Maggie the GT...
What film did you use and have you got some close up pics? does it wrap around the panel edges or just butt up to it?
It's just the basic full front wrap around that wraps the edges where the top of the headlight goes to the front wheel well and a quarter way up the bonnet - both side mirrors also, cost $900. Will have to find out what the film was from the dealer.

Wanted to get it done before it left the dealer as with my wife's vert we left it until we got home and of course there were stonechips - hers was a full frontal wrap, front guards, "A" pillar top of screen plus bottom section of both doors back to rear wheel well for $1490 from Tint a car - product called Sirius?

Will get some close up pics for you.

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It's just the basic full front wrap around that wraps the edges where the top of the headlight goes to the front wheel well and a quarter way up the bonnet - both side mirrors also, cost $900. Will have to find out what the film was from the dealer.

Wanted to get it done before it left the dealer as with my wife's vert we left it until we got home and of course there were stonechips - hers was a full frontal wrap, front guards, "A" pillar top of screen plus bottom section of both doors back to rear wheel well for $1490 from Tint a car - product called Sirius?

Will get some close up pics for you.
Thanks mate, appreciate it, yeah mine is hammered from a roadtrip so going to respray then get Xpel but i wanted to make sure it wrapped the whole panel and not just to an edge etc

Sponsored

Mcgyver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic 6 Spd Manual
How did you run it in?

I have been carefully running mine in over the last two weeks - avoiding high revs - avoiding running at the same revs for too long and avoiding running it hot during the first 500 kms or so.

Mag17_zpsbn9xvqk2.jpg

Cheers

J

RubyVert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Maggie the GT...
Hi Phil

Took some pics at bathtime today..

Can see it right up close of course - but it doesn't stand out in most lights.

Cheers

J

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi Phil

Took some pics at bathtime today..

Can see it right up close of course - but it doesn't stand out in most lights.

Cheers

J
Thanks mate!
Sponsored