WA Mustangs

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White EB Black Roof and Stripes
Here are my photos. Some late comers I didn't catch since I was chatting away with a few members. Was awesome chatting to you guys! :D I felt underdressed in my EB lol I couldn't believe that I was the only EB there. :D

PS. if you guys don't want your car posted or the number plates blurred out etc pls let me know.

Sponsored

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Thanks Sam - great photos. Was also surprised to see only one EB there. Only two colours missing too. Thanks again Brad for arranging this.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Sam - great photos. Was also surprised to see only one EB there. Only two colours missing too. Thanks again Brad for arranging this.
Love your corralled Pony grille, Anne.

It looks fantastic......might have to look into it at some stage.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
Love your corralled Pony grille, Anne.

It looks fantastic......might have to look into it at some stage.
Thank you Drew. You can now order them from Ford, separately instead of having to buy the grille with Pony emblem decklid. $800 approx compared to $1395 approx. Probably even cheaper from the USA.

dingobreath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT orange
WOW FANTASTIC PHOTOS!

How did you upload them without lowering the Resolution?

Yeah we were missing 4 colours. Yellow, Grabber Blue, Lightning Blue and the new White. Still great shots!

Sponsored

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
WOW FANTASTIC PHOTOS!

How did you upload them without lowering the Resolution?

Yeah we were missing 4 colours. Yellow, Grabber Blue, Lightning Blue and the new White. Still great shots!
Sorry, was referring to the original colours - Triple Yellow and Ruby Red.
Have any of the 'new' colours even arrived in Australia yet?
Thought those are not due till 2017? Has anyone seen them?

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Sorry, was referring to the original colours - Triple Yellow and Ruby Red.
Have any of the 'new' colours even arrived in Australia yet?
Thought those are not due till 2017? Has anyone seen them?
There is at least one Grabber Blue in the country. See this thread: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66563

Thanks for the heads-up on the grille. $800 is far more justifiable. Hope they fit the 2017 Mustangs. There's nothing to indicate it does, but I can't imagine why it wouldn't.

Last edited:

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Thanks everyone. :D I uploaded them to my photobucket account and manually linked them over. Pain in the ass but the resolution is a bit higher that way.

As for new colour, I did try to change to Oxford White to Platinum White. However was told it was too late by the time I requested for the change so I had to stay with Oxford White. No biggie though. Oxford white is a bit easier to patch up hahah :D

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)

IngotGT2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 INGOT SILVER GT
Thanks ryosaeba for the photos look really good and good to have a good photographer on the day!!!

cheers everyone for making down, have to arrange another day when everyone A/ Adds all the parts they now have on order
B/ Actually get there cars

Maybe next time we can arrange a cruise from somewhere to somewhere before it gets too hot.

Anyone have any ideas....??:cheers:

Sponsored

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Well, you guys have done North. How about somewhere in land? Or south?

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Does the owner of Mean boss have a build thread or further details, that whipple :love:

Zepboy

5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
Well, you guys have done North. How about somewhere in land? Or south?
Well i had the idea of starting in Midland, heading to the top of the Zigzag in Kalamunda and doing a run down that (although the final hairpin kinda requires a 3 point turn unless you're happy to go on the handbrake!), then back up the hill to Kalamunda and down Canning Road to Brookton. Then heading North via York (lunch maybe) and Northam, followed by back home via Gt Eastern highway.

Potential problems :
1. The distance is well over 250km. I dont mind myself, but others might.
2. Canning road is *AMAZING* in the early dawn light, but later in the morning with traffic might not be so much fun.

Cheers
Richard

ryosaeba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
(although the final hairpin kinda requires a 3 point turn unless you're happy to go on the handbrake!),
ROFL an you imagine 15+ mustangs doing 3 point turns one after another on the same corner? :lol:

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
Well i had the idea of starting in Midland, heading to the top of the Zigzag in Kalamunda and doing a run down that (although the final hairpin kinda requires a 3 point turn unless you're happy to go on the handbrake!), then back up the hill to Kalamunda and down Canning Road to Brookton. Then heading North via York (lunch maybe) and Northam, followed by back home via Gt Eastern highway.

Potential problems :
1. The distance is well over 250km. I dont mind myself, but others might.
2. Canning road is *AMAZING* in the early dawn light, but later in the morning with traffic might not be so much fun.

Cheers
Richard
Sounds good Richard - happy to go to York (as long as I don't do another windscreen) although will be going there for the All Ford Day 6th November. The Mustang Owners club of WA will also be going there (leaving from 3 points) Kingsway Shopping centre, Midland shopping centre and also Gateway Shopping centre but I have yet to find out what time they are departing. I can ask the club if they would like any of us to hop onto that procession if anyone is interested? I am not spruiking the club - just that I am aware they are going up there on the AF Day.
Sponsored