Sponsored

Victorian Mustangs

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Given that Perth has already split off and made their own little forum I though I would do the same for the Victorian Mustang segment.

Feel free to post details of your Mustang, photos and eventually hopefully we can have a meet up at some point probably in 2020 when all of our first batch cars have arrived.

Current Status for my car, waiting at the docks in Baltimore it hasn't been loaded on a ship yet but hopefully it will be on the Aniara or Tarago which will dock in December with expected delivery early January.

I ordered a Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT in Manual after seeing the car in person in Los Angeles last year (picture below).

Sponsored

OzStangFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Vert;01 Black Cobra Vert;89 GT Vert
Hey good idea...... :cheers:

Currently mine's booked on the Aniara estimated to arrive in Melbourne on the 20/12/15.

With (expected) delays, I reckon I'll see it towards the end of Jan 16 (at best).

I order a black GT convertible so, minus the red leather, this is what I'm hoping to see early in the new year :headbang:
Ford-Mustang-GT-S550.jpg

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM

Currently mine's booked on the Aniara estimated to arrive in Melbourne on the 20/12/15.

With (expected) delays, I reckon I'll see it towards the end of Jan 16 (at best).

I order a black GT convertible so, minus the red leather, this is what I'm hoping to see early in the new year :headbang:
Looks beautiful, hope to see it on the roads sometime! :cheers:

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
Well,

I'm a bit behind you all. Hoping for delivery at the end of June 16, right in the middle of a Melbourne winter. Hence I picked this, with 19" lustre nickel wheels.

David

Triple Yellow GT convertible.jpg

Deano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Ecoboost
hey all, last I heard my magnetic EB is at the docks. Hasn't been assigned a ship yet but updated ETA is 2nd Jan (so prob March lol)

Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Ordered a race red gt manual. Due sometime between now and when I turn 60 (in 25 yrs)

All of you with early cars I'll buy anyone a coffee who wants to take me for a drive. I am out in Macleod. Would also love to hear a corsa exhaust in person before I order

OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM

Mustang-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lahiru
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Ordered a Magnetic GT manual in Aug. Been told to expect it by the end of next year. So long to wait :/

Ozzistang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang waiting list
Gday gang

Still waiting for some kind of delivery date here . Ordered in March been told to expect it in May ... Slowly going stir crazy (especially since I just sold the wife's car and now she has mine ..... Six months of walking - I guess I'm going to be a fit mustang owner !)

On the upside I have a 50th anniversay grill that was shipped from the USA - perhaps I should sit it in front of the PS3 steering wheel and play grand turismo ever day ???
image.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Grill sitting in the garage still undecided about the stripes
The stripes don't look too bad with the blue on the outside. I am not a fan of stripes though. Up to you though, there will be a long wait so I am sure you will make your decision.

Polystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang - Race Red, Manual Fastback GT
I have ordered a Race Red GT Coupe, 6 speed manual and have been told to expect it in late February by Ford. Anyone's guess as to actual delivery date however, I don't mind the wait as I know I'll enjoy driving it as my daily driver.

louey001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Black Ecoboost Auto
Black Ecoboost coupe. ordered 7th March, Build date 28/10/15. Expecting late Jan 2016 delivery

MuzzStang

2015 Black GT 'vert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 GT vert with Roush extras.

Same here OSF.

Like you I've also been a regular 2001 Cobra Convertible driver and received the confirmation that the build of my 2015 Black GT 'vert would occur very shortly in the Ford email earlier this week. Subsequently I requested the VIN from the dealer and he not only provided it, but further investigation by him in Vista found that my new Stang has already been built and it's currently at the docks in Baltimore awaiting export.

ETA first week of Jan apparently.

Long time lurker/first time poster here. It's been great reading all of your contributions for the past 12 months. Cheers!
Sponsored