Sponsored

Verus Engineering S550 Rear Diffuser Group Buy

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just ordered one, 599 shipped current price. Not sure if this will help my ETs, but I figured if people are seeing 2-3 might better that drag reduction might be significant enough to benefit me on the big end. Also, I know of others who picked up by cutting off the plastic in the back to remove the parachute. I am still running full exhaust and figured this would be a better compromise.
Good to hear they’re still making these; excellent design with proven design results.

What was the last Group Buy price point?

I’ve attached it before in another thread, but here’s the flow specs right from Verus’s site on that part for those who haven’t researched it.

Attachments

Sponsored

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Good to hear they’re still making these; excellent design with proven design results.

What was the last Group Buy price point?

I’ve attached it before in another thread, but here’s the flow specs right from Verus’s site on that part for those who haven’t researched it.
Figure 1.2.1 indicates it should have a stock drag curve, but I can't see the solid gray line. Any ideas?

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Generally if it disagrees to what one is trying to sell, they leave it out.
While I agree with this; they would have not graphed drag at all and only graphed lift as it promotes the product. I think it is either on top of the other line, as in no change (which I have a hard time believing as again wouldn't promote their product and I've played with enough data to know you can spin it however you want) or there is a misprint.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Looks like a cd delta of 0.003 or just a little more than nothing. So i was wrong, line probably overlays. I don't see how people are getting 3mpg better with that small of a change. Maybe someday I can do a back to back run with it off/on. Money spent, I will install it. There is a reduction in lift, should help with traction as I am still not done adding more power.
Sponsored