Sponsored

tuned Ecoboost vs Camaro SS

GrabberBlue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2011 GT
no form of denial at all - simply asking a question. It's not always about being in a childish argument you know.... I was just trying to understand the video & the statement. One statement referring to that racing video said they were talking about the mods. In the 17 seconds of that video I didn't hear anything about mods being discussed, so I was simply trying to figure out WHERE in that video they discussed mods.....

On mustang6g it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Nasty99z28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 z28 with full bolt-ons and a mwc fab9
Thank god the next gen won't get neutered for having an auto.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Love it! And my sister keeps wanting to race me in her V6.....:lol:

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Snake - which video did you watch? All I saw as a 17 second video of the 2 cars trying to race & that was it. The I clicked on the screen & it took me to a review of an Ecoboost from Bamatune.

The actual 17 second video didn't show much at all.....
no form of denial at all - simply asking a question. It's not always about being in a childish argument you know....I was just trying to understand the video & the statement. One statement referring to that racing video said they were talking about the mods. In the 17 seconds of that video I didn't hear anything about mods being discussed, so I was simply trying to figure out WHERE in that video they discussed mods.....
This to me sounds like denial as the video clearly showed a legit race. Two cars, three honks, both went, one lost. I got all those things out of the video itself. The mods list has already been clarified.

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
This to me sounds like denial as the video clearly showed a legit race. Two cars, three honks, both went, one lost. I got all those things out of the video itself. The mods list has already been clarified.
Don't forget both passengers were also recording.

If that wasn't a race the pope isn't Catholic.

Sponsored

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
As a former 2012 Camaro SS/RS auto owner the results are what I would expect. When I tuned my Camaro I got firmer shifts so it felt better but didn't help make it faster. That EB gets real happy if tuned correctly. If both were stock the outcome would of been a lot different.
Sponsored