Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
Would it really be that hard to mount Diode Dynamics lights to the factory fog inserts?
I'm not going to stand here and say its rocket science to make these brackets for the lights but it took us a few months of testing and getting proper tight fitment with the lights and the upper grill. If you could replicate it and make a better version by all means more power too you I'd love to see a better version if it can exist while we try to keep making ours better.
Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I'm not going to stand here and say its rocket science to make these brackets for the lights but it took us a few months of testing and getting proper tight fitment with the lights and the upper grill. If you could replicate it and make a better version by all means more power too you I'd love to see a better version if it can exist while we try to keep making ours better.
Gotcha. I am by no means denigrating your efforts and glad someone brought it to market which should show there is a market. When things slow down it's on my list of things to do...these are the kind of things I enjoy.

19fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 mustang
You could easily use your stock grill light cover as templates and use a Tupperware lid or plexiglass Cut with a jigsaw or Dremel and Mack a few extra . so you can experiment with different light configurations.

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
What's up with those Mach 1 front splitters/canards listed on the website though!!!!

19fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 mustang
What's up with those Mach 1 front splitters/canards listed on the website though!!!!
777 has a different sweet looking bottom grill for extra breakcooling ,you could actually even add fog lights in those holes as well . The middle is fully open as well , I went with this option I like. It But decided to not leave the middle section open and added center piece. neighbors cats, like to get into the front bumper cover pretty easily. Took care of that problem.

Sponsored

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
777 has a different sweet looking bottom grill for extra breakcooling ,you could actually even add fog lights in those holes as well . The middle is fully open as well , I went with this option I like. It But decided to not leave the middle section open and added center piece. neighbors cats, like to get into the front bumper cover pretty easily. Took care of that problem.
I saw that but I thought it was listed as only working for their front end versus oem.

19fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 mustang
I saw that but I thought it was listed as only working for their front end versus oem.
That’s a shame I wonder why? It’s a really nice upgrade.777 would probably sell a lot more of them. If they did fit the stock. Mach-1
Im not sure what all the differences are
The 777 bumper fit better then my stock 19 bumper ,was even able to use the stock turn signal or super nice diode one that are out . Also the stock gt belly pan lined up well the 777 bumper.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
Our Handling lip is the secondary chin spoiler for Mach1's, we are working on chassis mounted splitters for the cars as well. The Dive planes we prototyped and are waiting for our first production sets to come in, they will be made from carbon and will fit both OEM and our Mach1 front fascia

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
It's a good revision. I like the fact that mechanically it is a snap in.

I'd suggest the following for improvement:
- A harness that is plug compatible to the parking lights. No cutting or splicing into factory wiring harness. I doubt there will be many folks looking for directional flashing, so make it a simple two wire connection to make it cleaner.
- A control run in the harness to enable a simple switch to be added in the vehicle for independent control. Provide the run and a switch.
- Determine the switch and mount location in the vehicle. I'm sure folks can assist here. Make switch connection plug compatible. If by chance someone does not want the switch, provide instructions to cut the loop and connect the wires - could provide the connector as well.

Customer responsible for mount (location if preferred location not used, drilling and mounting.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Yep, I was thinking that would make a great place to put fogs in too.

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
It's a good revision. I like the fact that mechanically it is a snap in.

I'd suggest the following for improvement:
- A harness that is plug compatible to the parking lights. No cutting or splicing into factory wiring harness. I doubt there will be many folks looking for directional flashing, so make it a simple two wire connection to make it cleaner.
- A control run in the harness to enable a simple switch to be added in the vehicle for independent control. Provide the run and a switch.
- Determine the switch and mount location in the vehicle. I'm sure folks can assist here. Make switch connection plug compatible. If by chance someone does not want the switch, provide instructions to cut the loop and connect the wires - could provide the connector as well.

Customer responsible for mount (location if preferred location not used, drilling and mounting.
There is room for a couple switches to the left of the cigarette lighter 12v outlet.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
TJ Smith in the 2021+ Mustang Mach1 Nation facebook group used a Ford Mustang fog light wiring harness.

"Finally me and my brother got around to install the 777 Performance GTE Fog Lights using the Starkey Fog Light wiring kit with OEM fog switch. I used the 15-17 kit so I would have the H11 fog light connectors and got the H11 TO DEUTSCH adapters to connect to the Diode Dynamic fog lights that 777 uses.
https://www.starkey-products.com/foglight-wiring-adapters...
https://www.starkey-products.com/mustang-fog-light-wiring...
https://www.tripleseven-na.com/.../777performance-gte-lights
I also added the Opt-7 LED Arrow Turn Signals with Switchback Smoked
https://www.opt-7.com/2015-2017-mustang-led-turn-signals.../"

Last edited:

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
That is pretty nice. Looks like we have a complete solution.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
TJ Smith in the 2021+ Mustang Mach1 Nation facebook group used a Ford Mustang fog light wiring harness.

"Finally me and my brother got around to install the 777 Performance GTE Fog Lights using the Starkey Fog Light wiring kit with OEM fog switch. I used the 15-17 kit so I would have the H11 fog light connectors and got the H11 TO DEUTSCH adapters to connect to the Diode Dynamic fog lights that 777 uses.
https://www.starkey-products.com/foglight-wiring-adapters...
https://www.starkey-products.com/mustang-fog-light-wiring...
https://www.tripleseven-na.com/.../777performance-gte-lights
I also added the Opt-7 LED Arrow Turn Signals with Switchback Smoked
https://www.opt-7.com/2015-2017-mustang-led-turn-signals.../"
Pictures Please!

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
TJ didn't post any photos of the install. He did show pictures of the finished product and it would appear that 777 has listened to the community and has revised the covers (it's got depth now!) and have hidden the fasteners by coloring them black.
Sponsored