Trading for a GT?

OP
OP

BoostCreep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
being a "not lazy millennial" has nothing to do with it... its simple math.
how did you afford 5 cars with a price between 50-75k all while in college? even burying yourself in a 1200 car payment besides the point. A bank wont loan you that money unless 1 of two things you have a job with an income high enough to give let you take a loan or you have a really really good cosigner and a decent job.

If you had such a large amount of money and are so smart with your money why do you currently have a 1200 car payment... just saying man dont make these claims and expect not a single person to question it.

plenty of kids come on forums like this to talk about cars and act like they are millionaires.
Currently- I am an engineer.
All money made from 17 to 20 was used as down payment and also to renovate on small old house. Credit was acquired via credit cards to establish a basis. Sold house months later for a 50k+ profit. Rinse and repeat a few times with more expensive houses while working regular job.
I can afford my ā€œmortgageā€ payment car because the passive income from properties I rent out pay for my actual mortgage.

I really owe none of you an explanation on my life. I came here for information because of a decision Iā€™m thinking of making and getting feedback on others experiences.

Should any of you live in the NJ, PA, DE area please feel free to let me know Iā€™d be more then happy to show up so you can see for yourself. Or head on over to my ig- which again I donā€™t use social media much because Iā€™m focused on other things but the pictures of everything are still up. Which you can compare my profile picture here(which I added just so all of you can get off my back) to those of that on the social media page.
Sponsored

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
my payment was 980/mo. 0.9% at 36mo on a 35K GT/PP1. A 5 or 6 year on a car costing 2x would reasonably net to $1200/mo.

A 60mo at 4.9% on 62,000 is $1200/mo

I'm not seeing the problem on that front. He was just renting the car for a year or so, so what? On a low-enough interest rate why sink a ton of equity in a horribly depreciating asset when long-term ownership was probably not in the cards?

30grand in the stock market netted him a TON more money in the course of the past year than putting it in losing bet that is fancy painted sheet metal.
You beat me to the punch with that response. :thumbsup:

OP
OP

BoostCreep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
You beat me to the punch with that response. :thumbsup:
my payment was 980/mo. 0.9% at 36mo on a 35K GT/PP1. A 5 or 6 year on a car costing 2x would reasonably net to $1200/mo.

A 60mo at 4.9% on 62,000 is $1200/mo

I'm not seeing the problem on that front. He was just renting the car for a year or so, so what? On a low-enough interest rate why sink a ton of equity in a horribly depreciating asset when long-term ownership was probably not in the cards?

30grand in the stock market netted him a TON more money in the course of the past year than putting it in losing bet that is fancy painted sheet metal.
Thanks for understand working a regular job isnā€™t the only way to make money

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
All money made from 17 to 20 was used as down payment and also to renovate on small old house. Credit was acquired via credit cards to establish a basis. Sold house months later for a 50k+ profit. Rinse and repeat a few times with more expensive houses while working regular job.
I can afford my ā€œmortgageā€ payment car because the passive income from properties I rent out pay for my actual mortgage.

I really owe none of you an explanation on my life. I came here for information because of a decision Iā€™m thinking of making and getting feedback on others experiences.

Should any of you live in the NJ, PA, DE area please feel free to let me know Iā€™d be more then happy to show up so you can see for yourself. Or head on over to my ig- which again I donā€™t use social media much because Iā€™m focused on other things but the pictures of everything are still up. Which you can compare my profile picture here(which I added just so all of you can get off my back) to those of that on the social media page.
You didnā€™t need to give a response to your detractors. Most people donā€™t realize a college degree is not required to make 6 figures and you can easily make that figure by 21. Congrats to you. :thumbsup: A good friend of mine went into welding right after highschool and was easily clearing 6 figures by 21. When I lived in west Texas, every 18-21 year old with a year of experience was making 6 figures working the oil fields.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX

Nothing wrong with being successful and making good money for yourself.

understanding a very first post with all that sounds slightly out there and made up unfortunately.
Good for you to get yourself in a good spot.

Reactions: Ebm

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ā“‡ā’¾ā’øā“€ā“Ž ā“ˆā“…ā’¶ā“ƒā’¾ā“ˆā’½
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
really owe none of you an explanation on my life. I came here for information because of a decision Iā€™m thinking of making and getting feedback on others experiences.
Welcome to M6G.. if your opinion isn't there opinion they'll turn on you like a turkey vulture about to ram it's head up your arse to rip out your entrails haha. Well a select few anyways haha.

That said, if you wanna go fast in a straight line buddy.. ditch the GT350 & go GT all the way. Personally for 1000+hp I'd look at a 6R80 car over a 10R80. Cheers.

Ayee__Jay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
Geez, who cares about his income??!?! Yall aint getting any of it lmao how come nobody can just answer questions and leave it at that anymore.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Personally I wouldn't do a twin turbo on a Mustang. One reason why not is because I think you will always get used to the amount of power you have and over time you will get bored. For that reason I think it's good to stay lower in power for now and save something for later.
Also, IMO it's too much power. It's just good for making smoke. Or getting arrested. Or both.

And definitely I wouldn't do power adders in a new car. You pay a premium for the warranty and then to just throw that away?

I think modifying cars is fun, but it's definitely a waste of money. If you want to spend a lot of money on a powerful car, buy something European like a 911 Turbo. That will hook up and give you a lot more acceleration than a Mustang will. And it will retain its value better.

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Pop on over to my igšŸ˜“šŸ„±

Ahhh the sour people who just canā€™t be glad thereā€™s a ā€œmillennialā€ who isnā€™t lazy. Rich daddy? Wouldā€™ve been nice. Raised working/middle class. Iā€™ve worked multiple jobs and in turn took that money and invested a large amount of my money in both the stock market and real estate. Donā€™t hate on me because I understand how to make money in addition to working a regular job. Please understand your talking to a 24 year old kid who didnā€™t attend a single college party and instead worked and researched. Thereā€™s now a difference between me and you, I donā€™t get sour when I see other people who are doing better then me. That just motivates me to do and make more.

I didnā€™t come here to beef with someone on the internet like little middle schoolers. I came here for information
Not sour about anything. I feel blessed for everything I have. I've worked hard for everything I have. Someone's assets doesn't define how happy the person is. A lack of money can definitely make someone stressed financially, but millionaires have their own set of problems they deal with. The reason people are questioning your situation is you're young (24) and you have $1400 a month tied up in a car. That isn't normal. That isn't something you see every day. I'd say the average person would question it.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
This is a troll thread, right? Must be. Gotta be.
Sponsored