Tracking a GT500

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I know plenty of you guys don’t care for this young man, can’t argue that he can’t drive though.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
That's great.

I remember when I went to my first concert in the mid 80's. I took my mom. I think I was like 14 or something. I bought my own ticket.

So he's taking his mom to the track..... I think I heard that mommy and daddy bought the car for him.

My how times have changed.

gmd2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I know plenty of you guys don’t care for this young man, can’t argue that he can’t drive though.

His fastest lap is 5 seconds slower than a base GT350 driven by Randy Probst there. He is not that fast of driver.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
His fastest lap is 5 seconds slower than a base GT350 driven by Randy Probst there. He is not that fast of driver.
And he scared the piss out of his mommy and made her real uncomfortable. Nice kid...……….

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
It's amazing what Tubers will come up with for content and this one is certainly no exception. Whaddaya bet Mom didn't have a clue what was going to go down at the track?

I have one better though...

I knew an NFO (Naval Flight Officer..they wear the other kinda wings,) who took his Mom on DEPLOYMENT with him and they both stayed in his BOQ room which, BTW, had a shared bathroom with the guy next door. Still can't believe it happened.

Ultimately, the Navy pulled his wings for incompetency but that was after I left the squadron.

Sponsored

OP
OP
460Fred

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I look at utubers just like any other media. I get out of it what I want and don’t look to deep into the whole production thing in most cases.
His mom may very well have known what she was in for...may have all been staged, who cares.
You cannot deny for his age, he can drive.
I here Earnhardt drives faster than Probst, again so what.
So his parents have money and are willing to share with their kids. Again, so what.
Most kids get support from their parents. I really never did so I look at Austin as a pretty lucky young man.

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
So much hate for the kid. Really kinda pathetic. He’s a pretty decent driver for his age and I can’t knock his hustle even with his annoying voice. And he was born into a well off family, can’t change the circumstances of ones birth but at least he’s using it to buy cool cars and share his content instead of making trash music or using his parents money to buy and use drugs or other nefarious activities.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
This kid easily makes over $40k a year off of YouTube if not more. Stangmode made a video of how much he made in 2018 and I think it was just over $30k back in 2018 if I remember correctly. This kid has double the subs Stangmode had then. He can afford the car payments, but yes, I'm sure they helped him out along the way.

I agree, I work hard so I can provide for my kid so long as he isn't a horrible human being. At least from the videos he doesn't seem like a bad person. It was a good video compared to that Stangmode Carmax trash.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
every time this kid comes up its the same people saying the same things. if nobody brought him up, I wouldn't chime in. its a two way street.

so since people bring him up, it becomes a topic of discussion. opinions vary.

Sponsored

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
Say what you want about the kid, but I'm jealous. He aint no pro but he never said he was. If you could drive and race high end cars for fun, wouldn't you??? I sure as all get out would.
Anyone with that many toys is fun to know. No matter how they got 'em. Keep up having fun.

And the commentary from his mom is making me cry laughing. How many times did she say she was going to die?
We need another video of her in high horsepower cars; drag, road, whatever. Just too much.

And know I am FAR away from a gen whatever and closer to a gray haired old bastard gen, but man that stuff is funny. Too much criticism on the net and life in general lately, just enjoy everyone, life is too short for this much negativity.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
There are plenty of old grumpy judgemental bastards on here, that's for sure. They justify it with some crap about opinions and the knowledge, like they come out of the wound with all the wisdom in the world...