Sponsored

Track Mode Removal - Warning from cop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you. That helps us all avoid it as well. I’m glad it was a warning for everything else. The front plate is hard to get around. At least it’s not a moving violation type thing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JetGray_Mach1

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Thank you. That helps us all avoid it as well. I’m glad it was a warning for everything else. The front plate is hard to get around. At least it’s not a moving violation type thing.
Np. Yeah I am ok with that I just got really pissed he was being an ass and then that bullshit about exhaust.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Np. Yeah I am ok with that I just got really pissed he was being an ass and then that bullshit about exhaust.
Yep. I drive in track mode in both my cars at all times. The GT is loud as hell but the Mach is stock. So far no issues. Good to know where the bad areas are. We drive up that way often.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
yeah they want you to admit the assholes. I got pulled over near this location and he kept asking me how fast I was going. I’ll never admit it’s not required to answer those stupid questions. Guess what since he had no radar he let me go(have a radar detector) … I gotta avoid that location lol
I got pulled over and read the riot act, and handed a ticket.
Court, the officer said his thing. I pulled out a laptop with the dash camera footage along with the officers interactions. That showed the cop. lied.
I advise everyone to get a dash camera .
Judge was not happy.

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
22 f250 6.7 platinum tremor
Got pulled over last night for Front license plate. Told me I can't have any tint (mine is only 55%) and also told me exhaust is too loud. I told him its stock and I was in normal mode and he said it "sounded like track mode, be careful if you get a ticket you will have that removed from the car?" Haha ok bud Ill fight that in court no problem, they cant prove what mode I was in and as long as you don't admit right? OR would it be better to say sorry its modified ill get it fixed and if you get the ticket just pay fine and have it checked by the state inspector? This reminds me of that story of the Hyundai in N mode, the owner admitted to be in track mode and couldn't register the car. I am really hating Cali....

On a side note it was 12 am I was driving slow, a Tesla took off beside me full speed and pulls me over :facepalm:

I should just go all out get headers and be loud at this point LOL

On a funny note, this stop remined me of the movie Super Troopers. I pulled into a parking lot there was 3 other cops, I heard them laugh at me. Once the cop gave me the ticket he said "Let us back up first, you don't want to run into us with your nice car." In addition when he got in he turned his siren on full blast for about 10 seconds 🤔 😒
So wait they broke your balls about dumb shit but it’s ok for there to be gang bangers shooting half the state up, time to move bud

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice play. Camera In every car I own.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
It’s so triggering when cops try to enforce Communist regulations. Tint too dark? I get it, officer safety issues (unless you live in the desert). Front-plates? I also kinda get it, it helps to identify suspect vehicles. Exhaust too loud, or the whole CARB regulations violations, it’s stupid af. The Mach 1 is far from being obnoxiously loud even in in track mode. Some cops also can’t handle the power of a badge and a gun. I know, I used to be one.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
So was the main reason you were pulled over is because of the "no front plate"? I mean, if it's a law you're only drawing attention to yourself - UNLESS there is a loophole in the plate law in CA.

If there is a loophole, then keep the Statue printed and in your glove box.

In NJ, the law is front plate HOWEVER, it only states the plate has to be visible, clean, horizontal and no lower than 12" and no higher than 48" from the ground. Therefore there is no law for a "center/front mount" on the bumper cover. As long as a plate is DISPLAYED on the front (anywhere) of the vehicle and isn't seen lower than 12" or higher than 48", then you can essentially drive with a plate on your forehead ...

39:3-33. The owner of an automobile which is driven on the public highways of this State shall display not less than 12 inches nor more than 48 inches from the ground in a horizontal position, and in such a way as not to swing....... <snip> All identification marks shall be kept clear and distinct and free from grease, dust or other blurring matter, so as to be plainly visible at all times of the day and night. <snip>
Loophole = a license plate on the front of the vehicle is not required to be mounted to the bumper cover, per the law. No where in the NJ law does it state a plate must be, has to be, or is mandatory to be drilled and mounted into the front bumper cover.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
When I walked up to the vehicle , and asked the driver, he stated it is stock exhaust just in track mode.
I then asked for lic. and reg.
boom, mic drop.
interesting, because we have no record of any documentation of you measuring the decibel rating of this original equipment unmodified exhaust system. motion for dismiss.

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Yep. I drive in track mode in both my cars at all times. The GT is loud as hell but the Mach is stock. So far no issues. Good to know where the bad areas are. We drive up that way often.
Glad i dont live nextdoor to you then , They say " Don't shit where you eat " I will be driving of from my street in quiet mode after my GT is delivered next week , that shows respect .

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
Glad i dont live nextdoor to you then , They say " Don't shit where you eat " I will be driving of from my street in quiet mode after my GT is delivered next week , that shows respect .
dude track mode isn't that loud.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.