Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Did you end up fitting these yet?
I sure did. It's still pretty loud. Quiet mode doesn't sound like shit anymore. Normal mode is loud but not corsa extreme loud. Not as high pitched either.

Track mode is a symphony of sexual noises with nice pops and burbles on deceleration. I'm very happy right now. It would be slightly difficult to add additional resonators unless the OD is 3.5". The exhaust tunnel seems smaller on my 18. But I know it's not.

In quiet mode is similar to normal with a res delete but a tad louder. Normal is louder than track mode was.
Sponsored

OP
OP
armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium

Just as an update. FBO with the bullet mufflers on in track mode.

That's a supercharged civic on nitrous and a tire. I was spinning earlier doing 40s in 2nd. 3rd was definitely too high

Stang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vibrant 1794s (3" in and out, 12" long) did the trick for my ARH LTH to Corsa Xtreme setup. Calmed down overall volume some, tamed some of the rasp. More refined if you will.
Do you have any sound clips by chance?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Do you have any sound clips by chance?
Sure here are a few before and afters...

Warm start before

Warm start after

WOT on dyno before

WOT on dyno after

Clips don't capture true difference but gives an idea.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
OP are you running stock cat-back with your catless headers?

Sponsored

Stang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Sure here are a few before and afters...

Warm start before

Warm start after

WOT on dyno before

WOT on dyno after

Clips don't capture true difference but gives an idea.

Awesome. Thanks. I have ARH long tubes with cat deletes and MBRP Street. I'm looking for something to quiet it down some. I knew what i was getting and don't expect to be super quiet. Just looking to quiet it down some. Smooth it out.

The first start up is the stock exhaust. I went catless with long tubes because I'm boosted.

Last edited:

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Awesome. Thanks. I have ARH long tubes with cat deletes and MBRP Street. I'm looking for something to quiet it down some. I knew what i was getting and don't expect to be super quiet. Just looking to quiet it down some. Smooth it out.

The first start up is the stock exhaust. I went catless with long tubes because I'm boosted.

Got it. I will tell you the resonators do also clean up what I read one member describe as "an old truck " sound at idle. As you mentioned smoothed it out, took the edge off, refined it some, decreased some rasp and took the over all volume down a bit.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I used MBRP 22" body 26" overall length to get my system in order. I also have the small "8 resonators up front where the cats used to be. With the H crossover this really sounds deep and no rasp, driving around it's not too loud at all, but when you hammer it she wakes the dead in a good way.
NgBZ3ELfRYiLiDDknrRztw.jpg
sGinWwJWSTGaUkx5BGHxzg.jpg

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Here I am about to go catless with the Krona catback from my current catted ARH setup with Vibrant 1794's on a Corsa Sport, lol. Expecting a volume increase, but not drastic from where I'm at now. Thankfully, the Krona has a good resonator in the mid-pipe section.

Stang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I used MBRP 22" body 26" overall length to get my system in order. I also have the small "8 resonators up front where the cats used to be. With the H crossover this really sounds deep and no rasp, driving around it's not too loud at all, but when you hammer it she wakes the dead in a good way.
NgBZ3ELfRYiLiDDknrRztw.jpg
sGinWwJWSTGaUkx5BGHxzg.jpg
So you have the resonators where the cats are and after the H pipe?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
OP are you running stock cat-back with your catless headers?
I have the long kit, which goes to the axle back. So it necks down from 3" to 2.5" which I doubt matters. Stock active mufflers

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
I have the long kit, which goes to the axle back. So it necks down from 3" to 2.5" which I doubt matters. Stock active mufflers
Ahhh ok cool. A resonated H pipe like the Borla one I bought makes a world of a difference. I plan on doing headers really soon too!

OP
OP

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Ahhh ok cool. A resonated H pipe like the Borla one I bought makes a world of a difference. I plan on doing headers really soon too!
I'm happy where it's at now. Xpipes are more efficient and I love the sound they make with the coyote engine. Especially on the Gen 3s. 7500rpm really is a treat for the ears.

Maxlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2009 F150 Lariat
Here I am about to go catless with the Krona catback from my current catted ARH setup with Vibrant 1794's on a Corsa Sport, lol. Expecting a volume increase, but not drastic from where I'm at now. Thankfully, the Krona has a good resonator in the mid-pipe section.
Please post a video once yours installed. I’m looking to do the same setup with either Krona or Thermal. I would like to hear your thoughts, on it once you have yours installed.

Stang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vibrant 1794s (3" in and out, 12" long) did the trick for my ARH LTH to Corsa Xtreme setup. Calmed down overall volume some, tamed some of the rasp. More refined if you will.
Did you install the resonators right after the X Pipe? Any pics of your setup by chance? Thanks for the info.
Sponsored