Sponsored

Texas speed headers logo not on flange

4leghorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Just got them welds seem to be alright. There’s no TSP logo on the flange and one of the o2 extensions the little plastic clip with the buckle broke. Do all their headers have the logo or just some
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

4leghorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I guess the obvious question is: where did you get them from? Direct? 3rd Party? Used? FleaBay?
Got them from lethal performance but I called the manufacturer they said that they didn’t do the cut out at first so they could be older headers for when the s550 first came out

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Got them from lethal performance but I called the manufacturer they said that they didn’t do the cut out at first so they could be older headers for when the s550 first came out
We sell the TSP headers quicker than they can build them for us. So if you just received a set it's all new inventory we receive directly from them. There's also always the possibility that the plant who makes them for TSP may have missed the cutout/branding.

If there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks!

Sponsored

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get the catless ones with the fake cats? Just got mine today no fake cats and no logo. They said that TSP stopped doing the fake cats

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium /2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
Did you get the catless ones with the fake cats? Just got mine today no fake cats and no logo. They said that TSP stopped doing the fake cats
Can you post a pic of the catless pipes. I want to get these soon and I was going to remove the fake cats and install GESi green cats in their place.