Sponsored

Taillights - Bad Design?

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
Those auto spies pictures annoy me so much. What crappy camera work. Crappy, crappy.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
But at least he got to see the back up light.

Clearman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
1991 Explorer
Awesome! Thanks Wild Stang & JGillis!

Wow, that seems so low to the ground for U.S. standards. I wonder if only the European model will have the reverse light there or if that's all models?

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Awesome! Thanks Wild Stang & JGillis!

Wow, that seems so low to the ground for U.S. standards. I wonder if only the European model will have the reverse light there or if that's all models?
I have heard rumor that the required euro rear fog light will be mounted there. For that market it might be dual function.

Rob

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
I see cars straight of dealer lots looking like that and worse. I am a detail nut. I didn't get to full detail my ingot silver '14 until three months after I got it because that is an all-day affair with the level of attention and the fact the sealant glaze takes three coats and about an hour to cure per coat. My parents showed up at my driveway when I was just about finished and my mom said it looked better than when it was new. That makes me sad.
Agreed, I've seen brand new cars on the lot that already need to have the rotary tool treatment to get the swirl marks out.

Those of you who take delivery of a new car (Mustang or not), don't let the dealership wash it for you. Just tell them you'll take the car as is. Unless of course you're not as OCD about washing your car as some of us are. lol

aspensilver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2006 MBenz SLK55 AMG - '97 BMW 540I - 2010 Audi S4
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]55XXIgRMK9k[/MEDIA]"]

Here is what we were looking for :)