avy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hey all!

Treated myself to a few Steeda goodies this past Black Friday/Cyber Monday, to include the Stop-the-Hop Kit, Extreme G-Trac K-Member Brace and the Adjustable Differential Bushing Inserts.

Can anyone recommend Mustang-specific, or all around good, mechanics and shops I can go to to get my suspension upgraded? I don’t have the tools or time at home to do it myself, unfortunately.

Thanks!
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
dude, it's been asked and answer a couple times already on this sub-board.

2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I see your location says Maryland. It depends on where in Maryland you live unless you are willing to drive farther for some specific shops. I had a local shop in Carroll County install my Steeda progressive spring because I didn’t want to drive far for other shops. I went with Absolute Proformance. They were great and prices were good. If you want a Mustang specific shop near Baltimore then I’ve heard Rev Auto is great! I haven’t used them yet, and I’m not sure how easy it is to get on their schedule.

OP
OP

avy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
dude, it's been asked and answer a couple times already on this sub-board.
Sorry, it was hard at the time perusing the forum on my phone. I was able to narrow some places down to Woodbine Motorsports, Rev Auto and BA Performance!

OP
OP

avy15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I see your location says Maryland. It depends on where in Maryland you live unless you are willing to drive farther for some specific shops. I had a local shop in Carroll County install my Steeda progressive spring because I didn’t want to drive far for other shops. I went with Absolute Proformance. They were great and prices were good. If you want a Mustang specific shop near Baltimore then I’ve heard Rev Auto is great! I haven’t used them yet, and I’m not sure how easy it is to get on their schedule.
Thank you for the suggestion; greatly appreciated!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Great choice on the mods - Alex ... we appreciate you choosing Steeda!

TJ
Sponsored