Sponsored

Suspension Malfunction Error after Spring Install, Dealer fix only ?

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Personally, I think the magneride sensor was loose. I recall it being a PITA to get snug. I even called a buddy to complain about it and was a bit worried after the install that I'd get some code. Fired the car up and no issues. Per CJ Pony, they do recommend you disconnect the sensor which is the guide that I followed.
1616635780256.png
Sponsored

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Personally, I think the magneride sensor was loose. I recall it being a PITA to get snug. I even called a buddy to complain about it and was a bit worried after the install that I'd get some code. Fired the car up and no issues. Per CJ Pony, they do recommend you disconnect the sensor which is the guide that I followed.
1616635780256.png
Ahh gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I just ordered BMR springs, sways bars and end links so I'm trying to do my research ahead of time regarding ride height recal and mag ride reset. Just wondering if that's necessary or best practice?

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ahh gotcha, thanks for the heads up. I just ordered BMR springs, sways bars and end links so I'm trying to do my research ahead of time regarding ride height recal and mag ride reset. Just wondering if that's necessary or best practice?
I've had mine in now for about 5,000 miles and I didn't do anything special.
Sponsored