GT350 Driver Selectable Suspension Malfunction

OP
OP

protocos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
So what was the problem? I'm getting this now too.
Mine turned out to be a bad MagneRide damper on the rear passenger side that needed replacing. I could still use the car while they ordered the part and I just came back into the dealership to get it swapped out. All covered by warranty.
Sponsored

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Long tubes and no cats eh? You know for sure they're gonna test the SHIT out of those exhaust sensors and actuators lol.
Yeah...you figure that is it? The no cats is fucking me up? I ordered an xpipe with cat - should be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

Could Long Tubes and No Cats effect the actuators?

Problem seems to be that when you cannot pick the exhaust then you also can't select drive setting.

Ford thought they fixed the problem today, drove it for 45 minutes. Turned it off then back on and problem popped up again. They replaced the sensors lol.

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Mine needed a new suspension control module- or at least that was the last part swapped out before the faults stopped appearing.

DML25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Mine needed a new suspension control module- or at least that was the last part swapped out before the faults stopped appearing.
Same just had mine replaced too after the getting the message 3 times over a few months.

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I had to change out my mufflers (so cats back). The baffles weren't opening in the mufflers and this was causing the whole car (suspension and exhaust) to malfunction.

What a great design.
Sponsored