Sponsored

Steeda Clutch Spring - Better?

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I have yet to install mine and wanted to compare them back to back but haven't had time. Do you notice it to be more linear?
I guess you can say that. It is just different from the amount of pressure you need to use and feel on your foot. But linear is a good way to explain it going down. It is definitely lighter to push down, but you do feel the tension on the return. I am used to tension throughout on the other manuals I have driven, but I have no issues with this. Just getting use to the feel.
Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
I guess you can say that. It is just different from the amount of pressure you need to use and feel on your foot. But linear is a good way to explain it going down. It is definitely lighter to push down, but you do feel the tension on the return. I am used to tension throughout on the other manuals I have driven, but I have no issues with this. Just getting use to the feel.
I will try to install mine this week.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I have yet to install mine and wanted to compare them back to back but haven't had time. Do you notice it to be more linear?
It will be
Sponsored