Sponsored

Steeda cai vs jlt cai your thoughts

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
Im having the same decision to make myself. Leaning towards steeda and grabbing a big mouth intake. My big decision is ahoukd i go with the tune from steeda or grab a lund tune for it. Looks like livernoise doesnt offer anything for steeda.
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Jlt or Pmas are our 2,most popular.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Im having the same decision to make myself. Leaning towards steeda and grabbing a big mouth intake. My big decision is ahoukd i go with the tune from steeda or grab a lund tune for it. Looks like livernoise doesnt offer anything for steeda.
Private Message sent - :cheers:

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am on in the a.m. - I am on in the p.m. - I am on during the weekends ... Steeda offers full support & that comes free with the purchase of a Steeda CAI :)

TJ

Wally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
I just placed an order for the Steeda intake. Can't wait to get it installed. Thanks [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I just placed an order for the Steeda intake. Can't wait to get it installed. Thanks [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]
Make sure you ask for some stickers to "accidentally" fall into the box. :D

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear it, Wally - you have made a great choice!

You are getting the benefits of:

• Industry-leading and technically-advanced velocity stack ... helping air smoothly transition from the filter to the intake tube
  • Steeda's intake tube delivers the largest, cleanest amount of high velocity air as possible to the throttle body
  • Seals perfectly against the hood, which provides the lowest amount of heat soak possible

All around, a winner!

Send me your order number - well see if we can get a sticker to the fall in the box.

Best Regards,

TJ

SergeyMelnik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sergey
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm sure everyone is sick of the topic and generally understands that all these CAI's will perform within a couple hp of each other, regardless of what the manufacturer would like you to believe.
What other boltons are there to talk about in the boltons section of the forum if everyone is so sick of the topic? Maybe people in the forced induction section are sick of all the supercharger threads?

Its hard for me to believe that all the intakes are within a couple of hp of each other unless they are un tuned.

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
What other boltons are there to talk about in the boltons section of the forum if everyone is so sick of the topic? Maybe people in the forced induction section are sick of all the supercharger threads?

Its hard for me to believe that all the intakes are within a couple of hp of each other unless they are un tuned.
C'mon man, this topic has seriously been BEATEN to death, especially the Steeda vs JLT topic. I'm usually the guy saying stfu and let people ask whatever questions they want...

You're allowed to believe any manufacturers claim you'd like to justify your purchase. You really think one CAI is 10hp better than another though?

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
JLT, we are working on getting this kit carb approved also.

Our kits are proven over and over again to make power. They come out of the box ready to install, no fittings to install, no weatherstrip to fight on the heat shield. Multiple finish options for the tube, and 3 filter options.

How about some in house testing and independent testing?

Revolution Auto
[ame]

SVT/SCT testing
[ame]

American muscle
[ame]

JLT (Our very own 2015)
[ame]

There are more than just this floating around, but these were found on a quick youtube search.
tn_TripleYellow 2015.jpg
tn_5.0 Hydrocarbon.jpg
tn_Guard 2015 21.JPG

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
jlt has always been and continues to be our best seller, lots of great color options, and finishes available

JMKS550

JMKS550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 300A GT automatic
Hey where did you get that heat shield insert?
It comes with the JLT CAI. At least when I picked mine up a few months ago.

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It comes with the JLT CAI. At least when I picked mine up a few months ago.
Ugh not mine! :frusty:

One thing that sucks about buying the s550 shortly after release and modding right away are the amount of options that have come since then. PMAS, nguauge, exhaust, ext ext

I know some of you folks have purchased multiple exhuast, cai, and even tuners, not me! I'm happy with my JLT, definnatly a nice looking CAI. Its probably not the best performing though.

Where's my insert :frusty:
Sponsored