Steeda Bullitt Tune

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
Maybe this has been asked before but does anyone have experience with the Steeda Bullitt tune? Worth it?
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I can't comment I don't have a bullit, but I did read that Steeda has good tuners. just wanted to add something to this place, likewise, bama bad tuners.

OP
OP
Usmc341

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
I can't comment I don't have a bullit, but I did read that Steeda has good tuners. just wanted to add something to this place, likewise, bama bad tuners.
It's funny you say that. I put a Bama tune in my f250 years back and I didn't care for it too much.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
there's a handful of people happy with bama' tunes and defend them, but I just wanted to post, its 99% generally bad, don't go to them. but Steeda, I have people in real life with tunes from Steeda and they was very happy with them.

hope you find a good tune!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Bama used to be great, but that was like 10-15yrs ago. Their best tuners have since left and moved on to other shops. Now all they are knows for is that American Muscle used to sell their canned stuff, and their custom stuff sucks.

Steeda has a solid tune, if you want you more info, support or something custom you can reach out to Tuning By James directly, he did their tune.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Usmc341

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
Bama used to be great, but that was like 10-15yrs ago. Their best tuners have since left and moved on to other shops. Now all they are knows for is that American Muscle used to sell their canned stuff, and their custom stuff sucks.

Steeda has a solid tune, if you want you more info, support or something custom you can reach out to Tuning By James directly, he did their tune.
James seems to be the man. Back in the day I remember Lund as the Ford guru.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Has anyone used the tune? Any comments on before vs after?

MOLL420

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moll
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I run a Steeda H pipe along with their e85 tune and its well worth the money id gaptize a stock bullitt no problem lol

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’m sure Steeda tunes are good, but the question is, do they give free tune revisions for up to 6 months if you make changes and add more performance parts? Lund offers this with their tunes and that’s what I run on my Bullitt (93 tune, flex tune and E85R tune). I am very pleased with my tunes and will be using Lund again for my nitrous tune.

OP
OP
Usmc341

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
I’m sure Steeda tunes are good, but the question is, do they give free tune revisions for up to 6 months if you make changes and add more performance parts? Lund offers this with their tunes and that’s what I run on my Bullitt (93 tune, flex tune and E85R tune). I am very pleased with my tunes and will be using Lund again for my nitrous tune.
This is on the site:
This is a little confusing because if you click that link there is a price for the program. Lifetime updates as long as it's the same vehicle. I don't know if that price is just separate or included when you buy the tune.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
When you purchase the tuner & tune from us - we enroll you in the lifetime tunes program. You can also purchase the lifetime tunes separate from the tuner.

Let me known if I can help assist further - you won't be disappointed in our tune, it is safe, reliable & powerful.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
Usmc341

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
When you purchase the tuner & tune from us - we enroll you in the lifetime tunes program. You can also purchase the lifetime tunes separate from the tuner.

Let me known if I can help assist further - you won't be disappointed in our tune, it is safe, reliable & powerful.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks TJ

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Up here we get 91 Shell no ethanol or if you want more octane Petro-Canada Ultra 94 with lots of ethanol.

So thinking a 93 tune means I can only ever use Petro-Canada, is it even worth the bother of doing a 91 tune?

Edit meant 94 not 84

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
is it even worth the bother of doing a 91 tune?
it won't light your ass on fire, no. But I've found the factory tune is rather sucky and with a proper 3rd party tune my engine pulls clean and to the top, something the Ford tune couldn't muster no matter what fuel it was running. Ford ECU tuners need to go back to school.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
there's a handful of people happy with bama' tunes and defend them, but I just wanted to post, its 99% generally bad, don't go to them. but Steeda, I have people in real life with tunes from Steeda and they was very happy with them.

hope you find a good tune!
BAMA is terrible. I’m shocked they still are in business. I’m convinced whose ever defending their tunes hasn’t had other tunes for comparison.
Sponsored