Stangmode has 2021 CFTP

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
May 24 shows Stangmode taking delivery of another beautiful Antimatter blue car. I hope he does not destroy this one. He says this one will not be modded.. We will find out I am sure. It does not seem fair when so many other more deserving potential owners (IMHO) are waiting. Edit- See Tomster post #6. If you watch until end, he did not buy the car. He certainly gave me the impression in opening remarks. Sorry
Sponsored

Last edited:

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Don't know who that is.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Stangmode is just another youtube hack who screws up every mustang he gets.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
May 24 shows Stangmode taking delivery of another beautiful Antimatter blue car. I hope he does not destroy this one. He says this one will not be moded.. We will find out I am sure. It does not seem fair when so many other more deserving potential owners (IMHO) are waiting.
No, he passed on it. It was just a Stankmode Youtube commercial for the dealership.

OP
OP

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
No, he passed on it. It was just a Stankmode Youtube commercial for the dealership.
Tom you are so right. I did not watch until the end. He baited me as usual. He did not buy the car. Sorry to misinform

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Why does anyone care what the dude does? It's been proven time and again it's just the same rhetorical BS. The same "hey look at me, got another Mustang to destroy" click bait antics to rack up thumbs ups, likes and YT revenues.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom you are so right. I did not watch until the end. He baited me as usual. He did not buy the car. Sorry to misinform
No biggie. I watch his stuff when I have nothing else to watch. The guy is a true idiot. You are right, it was bait thru and thru. It really was a glorified ad to help a dealer sell a car.

I must admit, the antimatter blue did look good with painted on stripes.

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Hey everyone welcome to the channel........... Hit subscribe for some super jibberish BS about Mustangs and my life's musings. Get's old quick and to keep up hits and potentially get "paid" they come up with long videos with 1-2seconds of "content".

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I skipped through most of it with no sound just to see the color in the sun, with no douchebaggery. Still killed me to give him the click.

I still want to love that color, but I need to see it in person on a Mustang. It's too dark on something with vertical flat sides like the trucks (which I've actually laid eyes on).

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
What a tool. Commercial for the dealership. I watched just to see the color. I should have muted it. DOOH. 100% he was never going to get the car. Total click bait.

I would like white stripes on it more than the black.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I've met StangMode personally and he's a very nice guy and happy to talk with any fellow enthusiast. While I can understand the dislike for the YouTube business model I respect him for making something of it. Nobody is forcing any of you to watch.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I don’t knock anyone for doing their thing on YT. For me personally though, it seems like a lot of work (driving here and there, editing, etc.) to put out content. If some are willing to put in the work, then get paid.
Sponsored

Last edited: