Todd Turbo S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
GT500 1997 Porsche Turbo Raptor G63 Tesla CLK BS
Ha I didn't even realize that we missed out on the LED headlights

I know, how ironic that we buy the most expensive mustang out there and get old technology, and the lesson expensive mustangs have the LED lighting. I found this direct replacement but was hoping for an OEM LED light bulb replacement, or even after market. I want to keep the existing OEM housing. Thanks for sending.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diego's_GT350

Diego's_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Vehicle(s)
GT500 CFTP
Nice job with the tasteful mods. Which front bumper lower turn signal lights are those? They look like LED. Did you remove the bumper to install them and any problems with warning interior lights?

side note, I’m looking into converting the OEM HIDs to OEM mustang LED headlights, have you considered this MOD, I can’t believe that the standard Mustang comes with LED headlights and our GT500’s come with HIDs
Thank you very much! They are replacement LED's link below. Bumper did not need to come off. I removed the splitter wickers and 2 screws and 2 clips on fender liner to reach in and swap out.

Diode Dynamics DD0227 LED Switchback Turn Signal With Side Marker Cool White Front Kit 2015-2017 (cjponyparts.com)

No issues or warning lights came on. I did not even realize there was a mod like this lol. Definitely something I may consider now. Thank you!

Sponsored

Todd Turbo S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
GT500 1997 Porsche Turbo Raptor G63 Tesla CLK BS
Thank you very much! They are replacement LED's link below. Bumper did not need to come off. I removed the splitter wickers and 2 screws and 2 clips on fender liner to reach in and swap out.

Diode Dynamics DD0227 LED Switchback Turn Signal With Side Marker Cool White Front Kit 2015-2017 (cjponyparts.com)

No issues or warning lights came on. I did not even realize there was a mod like this lol. Definitely something I may consider now. Thank you!
Did you need to purchase these resisters as well?https://www.cjponyparts.com/led-turn-signal-resistor-kit/p/RESISTKIT/

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Any pics of the LED interior lights? I can't believe we got stuck with no LED headlights and no ambient lighting...

OP
OP
Diego's_GT350

Diego's_GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diego
Vehicle(s)
GT500 CFTP