MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Have you had any issues with rocks chipping your paint?
It kicks up a good bit more on the sides, I mean, look at the effective offsets, of course it does, now whether that's mud you can just wash off, or more permanent damage, pure luck. :)

Heck, even my MMR 20" setup which fits notably more tighter vs. PP wheels with 25mm spacers kicks up more. FWIW, I'm running Rokblokz front and rear splash guards (and they're outstanding).

ionpig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019, MagnaRide, Recaro's etc...2016 Land Rover Discovery 4 Landmark Edition, 2012 Mini Cooper
Unless you tilt them inward like some punk Civic ricer, your tire with bang into the fender and cut into the tire or damage the fender itself.
They won't hit the fenders unless the US cars have softer springs. Bu they WILL cause you paint damage by flicking up stones onto your gleaming paintwork. Go for 20mm, they will be flush with your fenders and cause less damage to paint. Either way, 25mm or 20mm, you really want to be putting stone guards on. This one had 20mm spacers....
IMG_3123.JPG
And stone guards from Rokblokz

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
They won't hit the fenders unless the US cars have softer springs. Bu they WILL cause you paint damage by flicking up stones onto your gleaming paintwork. Go for 20mm, they will be flush with your fenders and cause less damage to paint. Either way, 25mm or 20mm, you really want to be putting stone guards on. This one had 20mm spacers.... And stone guards from Rokblokz
If 20mm will clear the wheel lug pockets (with Bullit wheels) that would be a much better (IMO) fitment. Like I said, I found the 23mm to be pretty close, another 3mm would've been perfect (talking the rear).

Sponsored
OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
If 20mm will clear the wheel lug pockets (with Bullit wheels) that would be a much better (IMO) fitment. Like I said, I found the 23mm to be pretty close, another 3mm would've been perfect (talking the rear).
You think the guards I linked will give enough protection?

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Hard to say, they're on the smaller side. The main thing with splash guards is the mounting design, I had some different ones on my '16, but used the RokBlokz on my '19 and they're fantastic. Mine are almost a year old, they still look new, and the mounting design was slick. No 3M/tape, just fasteners, clips, I mean, they're only $99 for front and rear, so it's not a bunch of extra cost.

I'm kind of like, if you're going to do anything at all, make it really count.

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
Hard to say, they're on the smaller side. The main thing with splash guards is the mounting design, I had some different ones on my '16, but used the RokBlokz on my '19 and they're fantastic. Mine are almost a year old, they still look new, and the mounting design was slick. No 3M/tape, just fasteners, clips, I mean, they're only $99 for front and rear, so it's not a bunch of extra cost.

I'm kind of like, if you're going to do anything at all, make it really count.
I wonder if they could only sell me the rear ones, can u send some more pics of them?

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
Ive been running 25mm spacers front & rear for 35,000 miles including many gravel & dirt roads & have had No paint damage so far, granted on dirt roads i go slow but any guard that extends out would give you some reassurance & protection

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P