MattBullitt1996

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Hi All,

I am looking to fit 20mm spacers, front and rear, on my 2019 Bullitt with magneride.

I have heard the stud lengths can be an issue on the GTs due to their wheel choices. I have taking the wheels off the Bullitt to see if i will have the same issue and I'm not sure if i do:

20220805_143140.jpg

Can anyone confirm if i will have an issue with stud lengths with 20mm spacers given the recesses in the stock Bullitt wheels?

Many thanks
Sponsored

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
Remember, you're messing up the scrub radius, if you install spacers up front.

Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
You look like you'll be fine as the rims already have the recesses.

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
The 20mm will not fit magneride cars in the front the studs are too long. I had this happen to me look in my old thread I believe it’s called spacers on bullitt. You need at least 25mm in the front. The rear however will fit the 20mm, for some reason the studs are shorter. I’d recommend 25mm in the front and 20mm in the back, it’s what I have. It gives a flush look all around and is also what steeda recommends.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MattBullitt1996

MattBullitt1996

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
The 20mm will not fit magneride cars in the front the studs are too long. I had this happen to me look in my old thread I believe it’s called spacers on bullitt. You need at least 25mm in the front. The rear however will fit the 20mm, for some reason the studs are shorter. I’d recommend 25mm in the front and 20mm in the back, it’s what I have. It gives a flush look all around and is also what steeda recommends.
Thank you for clarifying. Do you have any pictures of the front wheel fitment? Also, do you have any issues with stone chips down the side of the car due to the tyres sitting a bit wider ?

Cheers

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
Here’s some pics of the fitment. It’s flush all around. You can’t ever look at stock mustangs the same once you see one with spacers the stock offset is horrible. Yea I put rokblokz mud flaps all around just in case so I wouldn’t get any paint chips.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

OP
OP
MattBullitt1996

MattBullitt1996

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
Here’s some pics of the fitment. It’s flush all around. You can’t ever look at stock mustangs the same once you see one with spacers the stock offset is horrible. Yea I put rokblokz mud flaps all around just in case so I wouldn’t get any paint chips.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Looks insane mate, thank you for sharing. This is definitely the fitment I'm looking for.

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The Magneride front hub/wheel bearings are totally different from non-Magneride cars.

I agree with Anthony that 25mm up front is better looking. I went with extended studs and use slip-on spacers instead of the bolt on style. I used the front wheel bearings from a GT350R (the wheel center section on the carbon fiber wheels is INSANELY thick thus really long studs) and the Ford Motorsports rear wheel bearings with the ARP studs with 20mm rear slip-ons. The use of 25mm rear spacers produces a tad bit of poke that I did not like the looks of. I was also able to put a set of rear wheels on the front for a true squared set-up with the ability to rotate tires diagonally.

Here's a pic of the various stud lengths.

studlength.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: