Stitching on Bullitt

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hi fellow Bullitt owners - I've had my Bullitt for little over 5 months, since covid hit, not that many miles (5k), but have noticed that I have the green stitching on the shift boot etc, but not on the handbrake. It seems like maybe I got the wrong part installed in my car? It seems odd that seats, upper dash, knee brace, shift boot, even floor mats would have green stitching, but not the e-brake (after the shifter arguably the most operated thing that should have the proper stitching).

Am I missing it, or does nobody have it?
Sponsored

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
Mine doesn’t have it either, I actually noticed this today also and wondered the same thing lol

OP
OP
Bit_the_Bullitt

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Mine doesn’t have it either, I actually noticed this today also and wondered the same thing lol
Seems rather odd, for them to "go out of their way" (not really, as it is a different trim/spec, should be different) to not have that. It looks like similar material as it is on the shifter boot. Maybe they thought owners won't notice? I think they're counting on the wrong crowd to not notice...

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
No green stitching on hand brake handle either. And on the shifter boot, only on the REAR of it, but not on the front. WTF Ford.

OP
OP
Bit_the_Bullitt

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
No green stitching on hand brake handle either. And on the shifter boot, only on the REAR of it, but not on the front. WTF Ford.
Dang, that's borderline really "cheaping out" from Ford on a car we paid $40k+ for (most likely).
I'm sorry if I opened a can of worms for you fellow Bullitters... :)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Dang, that's borderline really "cheaping out" from Ford on a car we paid $40k+ for (most likely).
I'm sorry if I opened a can of worms for you fellow Bullitters... :)
It's just not Bullitt's it's all Mustang's. My GT/CS doesn't have nor did my old EB with the upgraded interior. The current cars with the 401A/201A packages (Premier Trim with Color Accent Group) with Showstopper Red or Midnight Blue trim do not have it either. Yes, Ford is cheap. :facepalm:
Sponsored