sound not working?

bombom_504

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2022 gt (coming)
hey fellas i’m a proud owner of a new custom order 2022 mustang gt i say custom order cause i drove it off lot with 3 miles july 22 2022 it’s now the 20th of nov… i have 4k miles and sounds from radio is mute… when i open up door it chimes or if passenger don’t put on seatbelt it chimes but sounds from radio or sync 3 not working my car play would connect and says it’s playing music but when i turn up volume it’s silent… i went ahead and called ford since it’s under warranty but did anybody else have this problem? car is completely stock besides corsa xtreme cat back….. thanks for any help i’m typing while holding new born so sorry for any grammatical errors
Sponsored

Sponsored

momalle1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Not on mine. The button with the speaker followed by an "x" turns off the sound whether I'm on radio or the USB.
16691355208131061592030502106565.jpg
I was just coming to post this, I went out and checked. Obviously, you're right, however, using the volume for the radio still works.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
I was just coming to post this, I went out and checked. Obviously, you're right, however, using the volume for the radio still works.
Huh, how about that? I guess I never tried just turning the volume up after using that button. I always just pushed it again and it goes back to the volume it was at before. Learn something new every day...
Hope you find a solution for your problem, sorry I wasn't much help.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Check your phone settings. You may have turned the BT output all the way down.

OP
OP
bombom_504

bombom_504

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2022 gt (coming)
appreciate all the help guys… i went ahead with the link someone sent above about the ford master reset… i done it and no sound still coming from car other than open door/ seatbelt chimes… i’m just gonna wait to see what ford says when i bring it in… will keep ppl updated in case someone else unfortunately go thru this

Sponsored

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Try to back up near a wall or any other obstruction in the back. Family says they can hear the BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEP from inside the house when I come home.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
appreciate all the help guys… i went ahead with the link someone sent above about the ford master reset… i done it and no sound still coming from car other than open door/ seatbelt chimes… i’m just gonna wait to see what ford says when i bring it in… will keep ppl updated in case someone else unfortunately go thru this
Check the Amp fuse.

OP
OP
bombom_504

bombom_504

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2022 gt (coming)
blown amp…. is what i was told for no sound…. was weird cause i don't blast my music at all…. anyhoo they fixed it since i’m still under warranty!!

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
blown amp…. is what i was told for no sound…. was weird cause i don't blast my music at all…. anyhoo they fixed it since i’m still under warranty!!
Seems to be the case lately for newer cars - you're not the only one. Ordered 2 B+O amps this week, one for a brand new off the truck Super Duty and one for an Edge.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Seems to be the case lately for newer cars - you're not the only one. Ordered 2 B+O amps this week, one for a brand new off the truck Super Duty and one for an Edge.
I think companies are rushing to get parts out to auto factories that q/c took a back seat till they get back to normal. I think anything produced from june 2020 till 2024 is going to be a crap shoot.
Sponsored