Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Any added NVH with those mounts buddy, also any effect on gear change?
I have not got a chance to install them, but I am sure there is some increase. It is not really a concern on my car as I already have BMR Aluminum Diff bushings and Delrin cradle bushings. :)

svtdoug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Sock, have been following your build with much interest. Just bought a '15 GT PP and will track it primarily. I am interested in your use of Forgestar CF5 18x11 wheels. Searched the thread but have come up empty.

So, what offset did you use, and same wheel and offset front and back? Do you have to use spacers in the front? Any rubbing in front and anything you had to do with camber and spring mount to make it work with 315/30/18 tires?

Thanks much.

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Sock, have been following your build with much interest. Just bought a '15 GT PP and will track it primarily. I am interested in your use of Forgestar CF5 18x11 wheels. Searched the thread but have come up empty.

So, what offset did you use, and same wheel and offset front and back? Do you have to use spacers in the front? Any rubbing in front and anything you had to do with camber and spring mount to make it work with 315/30/18 tires?

Thanks much.
We do not give out the Offsets, but our wheels will work with stock suspension or coil overs. No other mods necessary. You can order them as a true Square setup and run a spacer in the front with extended studs, or as standard, which requires a different offset front and rear. Our tires are normally spent before the need to rotate anyway. :) 315/30-18 works great but will poke a small amount if you do not run a little extra Camber, but it is not required. Lead time on the CF5s is normally 4-6 weeks depending on color.

Sponsored

svtdoug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
We do not give out the Offsets, but our wheels will work with stock suspension or coil overs. No other mods necessary. You can order them as a true Square setup and run a spacer in the front with extended studs, or as standard, which requires a different offset front and rear. Our tires are normally spent before the need to rotate anyway. :) 315/30-18 works great but will poke a small amount if you do not run a little extra Camber, but it is not required. Lead time on the CF5s is normally 4-6 weeks depending on color.
PM send!

AceOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2005, 2011, 2016 Mustang GTPP (Code_Blu), 2016 GT350R (Bloo-Doo)
Any added NVH with those mounts buddy, also any effect on gear change?
I installed the BMR mounts back in April and have run them all year. They save a couple pounds and you will barely notice any increased NVH. I can tell I installed them when sitting at a light at idle but other than that, not an issue. I dropped my engine 1/2" when I installed them. It will lower your exhaust a little too so just be aware of that.. alway slow over speed bumps if you have lowered your car.

Aaron....no fair putting those wheels on for SEMA. You don't have time to get them made anyway!!!!

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Who thinks I need to run these at SEMA and OUSCI?! Brian@Vossen
I would love to see how those look on your car, A!

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Mustang Invasion 2016

Did anyone else get out to this years Mustang Invasion at Gas Monkey Dallas? I was out of town but one of my guys snuck the car down for a bit.
mustanginvasion.jpg

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP

Sponsored

KennethAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50th Anniversary Package
Did anyone else get out to this years Mustang Invasion at Gas Monkey Dallas? I was out of town but one of my guys snuck the car down for a bit.
He passed me on 35 as we were both headed there. It was a nice pregame to the show. The car looked great in person!

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
Doing some interior "Flare" for added D&E points at the OUSCI! SEMA, here we come me!
IMG_6437.jpg

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Flair?? Like Office Space? So your interior will look like this when done? :lol:
event_209386832.jpeg

OP
OP

Sock

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 6spd PP Magnetic
MCS Coilovers!

Selling My MCS coil overs from last season. They are great shape and come with springs and rear mounts. You will need to supply camber plates or I can sell you a new set of Vorshlag camber plates, so they will be ready to bolt on. The spring rates are for Track day and Autox use but can be changed to fit you needs. $2500 obo.
mcs.JPG
Sponsored